Chapter 3: Being Blessed Can Also Be A Sin

I woke up with a massive headache.

Opening my eyes sleepily and stretching in bed, I messed up the sheets accordingly. I looked up at the white ceiling in a daze and the ache in my muscles didn't resonate until I decided to sit up. I removed the comforter from off my body and hopped off of the large bed. A yawn left me while walking to my close—wait a minute.

This wasn't my room.

The panic which set in at that realization was next to none. My feet padded across the carpeted floor as I made my way to the first door that I saw. When my hand turned around the knob, I was caught by surprise with the opposing force. Somebody had opened the door the same time I did, causing me to stumble backwards. Before I could fall onto the floor though, a strong arm wrapped itself around my waist and pulled me to a damp figure.

I looked up wide eyed to see Mr. Handsome dressed in nothing but a white towel that hung loosely around his waist. It looked dangerously close to falling off and the outlines of his prominent abs and happy trial had my imagination running wild.

My hand had flown to his bare chest in shock and I could feel the moisture on the surface. I swallowed harshly as his brown hair caused water droplets to fall onto the area, making the sight even more tempting.

His eyes had me frozen into place.

Looking just as nervous as I was, he glanced down between us and asked, "Aren't you going to let go of me?"

I noticed that his grip on my waist has loosened considerably, giving me the freedom to move but my arm was still locked around his neck.

"Oh my God!" I squeaked while removing myself from him. "I didn't mean to-"

My words were cut short as I slipped on the excess water that made its way to the floor.

He tried to catch me again, but this time I was already plummeting to the ground...taking his towel along with me.

There was no doubt about it.

The image presented before me would forever remain ingrained in my memory.

The man was blessed.

Way too blessed.

"I—Oh god."

It was like my eyes were glued to the spot between his legs. I couldn't look away no matter how inappropriate I knew it was.

Could you blame me though?

I had never seen a man so fully equipped.

God really favoured this one.

He had to spend a little extra time while making him. First it was his heavenly appearance, with sharp and gentle features where they ought to be, perfectly complimentary to his fit body. Now underneath all of that, he was just as remarkable.

How was this fair to the rest of mankind?

Much to my disappointment, he swiftly drew for the towel on the floor and wrapped it around his waist again. I watched as he pushed the item down at the edges so that it was more secured.

"You're awake." He noted almost innocently as he decided not to speak about our mishap from a moment ago.

Brushing my wild hair out of my face, I sat there, still stunned at what had just happened. I wished to speak intelligently but nothing would come out.

Shocker.

After taking a few deep breaths, I was able to push myself up off the floor. My head reached the top of his chest as I staggered a little from a wave of nausea.