Chapter 3

Olivia was at her friend's and soon she forgot her fear about the incident.
But he  hadn't forgotten.

Peter pan's POV

She didn't believe me. Not even a little bit. I had to admit I had been quite taken aback with this girl. She carried a cristal but apparently knew nothing of it. I had to take her to Neverland.
I had to. She didn't belong here. I had to go and see her. She could be useful with all she had. If he managed to make her work for him.

3rd POV

Peter flew away but he went to Maya's house. Olivia was sitting on a bed, wrapped in a too big sweater, her hair loose and she was silently chewing her pen. Maya came in and she smiled, and began a conversation. Peter smirked and stared at her necklace knowing its meaning and importance. Then Peter vanished.

Five months later
June 26th 2009.

Olivia walked out of the building looking down and lost in her thought. She had a deep glint of sadness in her eyes. People around her, knew but said nothing. She was always like this now. Everything else seemed quite all right except where right leg was straighter and there was something different in her way of walking. She looked up at her friend Maya who smiled at her and they got in the car that drove away. They arrived at the house. Olivia got out and suddenly felt something strange. Like a presence. Someone watching her.  She looked around quickly and entered the house. Peter and a boy standing next to him watched.
A smirk played on his lips as he said
"She sensed our presence. We need to take her to Neverland. "
The boy nodded.

Olivia carried her suitcase down the stairs and then faced Maya.
"I'm sorry. I have to go. Thank you so much for everything but all this is just too much. I need to build a new life. I hope you understand." Maya hugged her friend with a sob and whispered
"I'm so sorry, Liv. So sorry for you. I wish I could do more to help you...
- Don't worry, I'll be fine." Olivia pulled away and after a few minutes she walked to the door and went out in the coming night. The air was a little fresh but all right. The young girl got to a black car and after putting her luggage in she sat on the driver seat and drove away from the house. After quite a time she parked the car and got out. She winced, reaching for her right leg but eventually walked to the boot to get her stuff.

Suddenly she felt the presence again and turning around she saw the same boy who had claimed to be Peter pan five month ago. Olivia gasped but said nothing.
Peter took a step forward
"Listen Olivia, I want you to come with me to Neverland. There's so many things you don't understand! And I can explain it all to you!"

Olivia scoffed and looked around her
"How did you find me? What is your problem with me? What is it you want ?! Have you been spying on me all this time?!
- No" he shrugged but she raised an eyebrow. He smirked and she added
"Please. Whoever you are, just leave me alone. I'm not great right now so I'd like some peace." The silent plea in her eyes made him frown but he insisted "Olivia, you don't get that you don't belong here. You need to come with me to Neverland.
- Back. Off. You are mental I told you all ready. Just stay away from me." The young girl was scared and quickly went back to her car when a hand caught her wrist. She jerked away "Hey get off me!!" She quickly opened the door and tried to get in but he prevented her from closing "Let me explain. " Olivia felt tears burn her eyes as she begged him to stop and leave her. "Please just leave me alone!

   He let her close  the door and quickly she started the car and drove on the road. Peter stood there with a smirk and whistled as to call someone. He then blinked further forward on the road. Olivia's car was coming. She didn't see him, nervous, and glanced over her shoulder to see if he was gone.

The young girl wiped a tear and turned back around when all air got stuck in her throat, she didn't even scream frozen with fear. A man stood there in the middle of the road. Olivia tried to brake as much as she could and turned the wheel violently, the car going off the road right to the side and rolled on itself about three times and stayed still. It was completely crashed, the light were off or blinking, the windows had exploded except for one of them. The car lay on the side.
Olivia had hit an exploded window and lay in the shattered glass, stuck in the car, unconscious, with blood going down her temples and cuts everywhere. She hadn't even screamed, the shock had been too big and unexpected.

Peter yelled at his friend "YOU IDIOT!"
He blinked to the car, and coughed at the smoke. His friend, a tall blond guy with a big scar over the face joined him there. Peter bent and scruted the inside of the car. He then spotted her and quickly ran to the other side of the car and tried to open the door, but it seemed to be stuck. "Felix, get over here. You better pray she's alive!
Give me a hand."

They pulled the door so hard it broke and then very carefully, Peter unlocked her seatbelts and after an anxious glance at her state, he carried her out, bridal style, but her head and arms hung down like a dead corpse.
Peter whispered softly "I got you..." then he glared at his friend and vanished with him and the girl in his arms.

They found themselves in a forest, which was quite dark and walked to a camp where a fire had been lit. Peter walked over to a tent and as gentle as he could he lay her on the bed.

Olivia's POV

A man stood on the road. All air was blocked in my throat, I tried to brake as much as I could and I turned the wheel violently, the car made an awful sound and took off the road and suddenly I was spinning, the glass next to me exploded as my head hit the side. The car span another time and stood still on the side. I couldn't move anything, and fear rushed through my veins. Everything hurt like hell. Everything was foggy in my head, my vision blurry.

I heard a yell as my mind was slowly drifting. Then I heard footsteps and after a moment strong arms gently took me out, carrying me, and I couldn't do anything, the last thing I heard was a soft whisper "I got you..." before I sank into darkness.