Chapter 39 (1st part)

A/N

Guys I'm so excited . This is one chapter before the last and then there will be a sequel!! So excited to see what you think!! Love you guys even if you remain very silent readers I love you all and thank you for reading this cringy story!!

Love.
El.😘

_____________________________________

The boys watched the soldiers come towards them with fear. The difference in the numbers was ridiculously big. Felix shared a look with Dodger and nodded.

...You know when you feel as though everything is going too fast, it's all wrong and you want to wake up from a bad dream? That's exactly how they felt. Trapped. Their eyes were glued on their former sister...
She stared in front of her without really looking at someone specifically. Lionel shivered at the iced look in her eyes. No sound were heard then. Both sides faced each other. Dodger could hear his own heart beating , and his breath mingle with the cool air. He could feel the tension, as could the other lost boys.

Tick tock...

No one attacked. It started as a staring contest as Olivia then lifted her eyes to meet with icy blue ones. Felix stared back, without a blink. Pan stood before his lost boys, hard and mighty. They exchanged a look and Liam tried to talk to her.

"Liv! I don't want to fight my own sister! Stop this you can stop all of this! Come back to us please!

"Liam!" Pan barked silencing him and turned his eyes to the brunette girl.

"She wants a war. Let's give her one."

Ignoring the horrified looks, Pan extended his arm and a sword appeared making Olivia glare and unsheathe hers. She had a dark expression and spat.

"You don't stand a chance. Any of you. But this is all on you."

Soldiers leapt out of nowhere, assaulting the boys with their swords and spears. With gasps and war cries, the lost boys defended themselves as best as they could and the battle was on. The sky darkened, fire was set and they kept fighting. After a long stare Pan and Olivia both held up their swords and waited a moment before leaping forward and clashing their blades together fiercely. Pan smirked.

"Been a while hasn't it?"he mocked and Olivia replied "Unlike the other times, I will enjoy watching you surrender and die before me.

"We'll see about that." Pan smirked and hit her blade before avoiding a blow but he did get a cut on the arm.
The fight went on, fierce and terrible, until Olivia was pushed away and she let out panting.

"Don't fight this power Pan! You know you won't be powerful enough to win!

"You think?

"Not just me. "She chuckled darkly.
"Yes I have a very good ally, Pan. One that can easily fool your precautions. It did actually. You wondering who? Well I can tell you without hesitation
Your Shadow. "She cried extending her arms in triumph and Pan frowned but quickly straightened.

"Shadow is not me. "He replied nonchalantly and she smiled.

"Oh no. But it will be."

The battle around them was enraged, the lost boys were overwhelmed by such well trained soldiers and such a number of them. Blades clashed against the others, cries were heard, but no lost boy lay dead at the moment. Some were wounded but no dead. Surprisingly. There were many dead soldiers but it was recognized that these soldiers were disarming the lost boys and applying wounds but not killing them. The wind picked up and blew violently, flying through the battlefield and shaking the trees and the whole island with it. A soldier suddenly attacked Pan, and with him, about a dozen jumped on the boy, followed by many others. He disarmed the first one and killed him, then the second one and so on. But he was distracted. Olivia smirked and looked around when a cry erupted around her. Her hand shot to the side unleashing magic and Dodger was tackled against a tree choking.
She tilted her head "Why Dodger, I thought you would never attempt to kill your friend? "