Chapter 5

Olivia's POV

He started walking to me and as I struggled he sighed and said coldly
"Will you just stop? I'm not going to kill you...for now.
I sent him a seriously-dude look and rolled my eyes. He began untying my arms and grabbing my wrist he pulled me out of the tent and turned to me.
"Now, brace yourself.
- What for?
- This."

Before I could say anything he pulled me to him and suddenly I felt a blast of wind making my hair fly all over my face. And I found myself on a cliff to the very edge. I jumped and held onto him, ignoring his smirk.
"Oh my God! W-what happent, how did you do that?!"
Before I could answer he suddenly pushed me over the edge and I began falling, too dumbfounded to scream.
I shut my eyes. I was going to die, into the big blue waves I was going to crash into. I waited for the impact but it never came. The ocean was nearer I could feel it. What a stupid death. He pushed me, I fell. I braced myself for the shock...

At that moment I was caught by two strong arms and lifted up to the sky. I realised I wasn't dead and clung to the arms of my savior...pan.
I rolled my eyes but still didn't let go, extremely scared  of falling again. He looked at me with a smirk I wanted to rip off his face. I was just panicked first. But then he snaked his arm around my waist, holding me steady and I caught his hand clinging to it.

"Don't let me fall" I whispered shaking. He looked down at me "Relax. I won't.  Enjoy it now."

Peter's POV

"Relax. I won't.  Enjoy it now."I said.
She still didn't, so I did and we flew just over the water. I still held her and with the other hand I touched the water and gazed at her. She seemed to hesitate but slowly relaxed and smiled at the wind blowing in her face. Slowly, to gain her confidence I guided her hand to the water and plunged it in. Her mouth slowly opened in surprise at the feeling of the water sliding through her fingers and then she laughed in joy. She liked it. Her eyes sparkled and slowly I took my hand away from hers so she could do it on her own.

We flew over the sea, the jungle and back to the shore.

As our feet touched the ground she stood there in shock and I smirked at her innocent and dumbfounded face.

She stared at me in astonishment, shaking her head "No, no that's not possible...how-how did you...?!
So...you really are Peter pan?! You're real? I mean you're a story, you're not supposed to exist...w-what the hell?!
Okay I'm confused.
"Yeah I can see that."

3rd POV

She ignored his comment and didn't seem to be able to truly realise all this was true. Suddenly Peter pulled her to him again and teleported them to a camp full of boys playing around a big fire. Olivia jerked away from him, pissed "Stop doing that! Just-just stay away from me.
"Come on , I need to present you to the lost boys."he replied ignoring her.
He pulled her nearer to the fire and shouted
"Hey Boys!! We have a new comer!
Meet Olivia our very first Lost girl!"
The boys cheered, stomping their weapons or staff on the ground making a rythme rather impressive to see. Olivia met with Felix, a tall blonde boy with a scar on his face. She eyed him with defiance. He smirked at her and said "A girl, huh? Interesting. She is welcomed amongst the lost boys when she proved herself.
"That can easily be arranged " another one added and they continued talking about her which made her blood boil in her veins and suddenly she yelled

"SHUT IT!!!" They all turned to her, astonished, pan smirked so did Felix and she let out a breath, glaring at them all "First I have no idea what is going on right now and I want explanations! Second you all stop talking about me when I'm standing in front of you all right?! And third..."
She turned to pan and then Felix and the others confused and lost.
"You...you can't be the Lost boys... they-they don't exist, I mean how's that possible?!"