Chapter 40 or Epilogue

Omg here it is... the last chapter before the sequel.... if you guys want one of course...😉 thank you so much for those who read. Even more thanks to those who vote! And those who comment, God bless you !😉😘
Honestly thank you so much I really hope you enjoyed this journey with Pan  and Olivia which was quite a roller coaster ! Enjoy the last chapter and please don't hesitate to leave a little comment I would be blessed! Love to all!!

El.😘
______________________________________

Olivia jerked awake with a gasp, sitting up and panted, relieved to see it was only a dream. She threw her legs to the side and tiptoed out of her tent. The young girl looked around at the starsky and her eyes found Jackson's and Hunter's. She sent up a thought and smiled then her eyes set on the camp which was calm and quiet. In the end, everything had come back in order, the soldiers had been sent away, far far away and the fortress destroyed, as well as the forcefield in between. Shadow had gone back to being simply Pan's shadow and  the lost boys had had their wounds treated and their live gone back to normal. Andrew had been pardoned and sent back to his home, where he met back with Amy his friend, who had searched everywhere for him. No one regretted him, he had not been very greeabe to anyone, even though he had done it all to see Amy again.
   Tinkerbell had had some time to get completely healed and had freaked ou the first time she faced Olivia but had forgiven her, and they were back on good terms. You could say that all was well. They were however still trying to find Leygin. No one had seen him and he still wanted Pan dead.
Olivia shivered with the cold and entered Pan's tent, quickly tiptoeing to the bed and mounted on it, slipping under the cover.

Pan sat up, awaken at the movement and said quietly.

"Nightmare?
Olivia nodded.

"Yeah... nightmare."

He opened his arms "come here love."
She gladly scooted closer and rested her head on his chest, as his arms wrapped around her. She sighed in content and he kissed the top of her head.

"Good night Peter. "

"Good night love."he responded before whispering.

"You know you don't have to wait for a nightmare to come here right?"

She smiled in the dark and he added with a slight smirk. "Because I would have you here anytime you-

"Goodnight Peter"she cut off shaking her head with a small smile, shaking her head, before drifting off to sleep.

It took some time to rebuild and fix everything, restart a new routine and move on. Though they observed that Neverland grew much more lively, flowers blossomed, birds chirped and animals ran the forest much more frequently now. The sun was almost alway there and these days were happy days. Pan and Olivia continued their lessons to help her control her magic and master it even more. She was not haunted by that night with the serial killers. she did have  nightmares but they didn't include Arthur, Alexa, her parents nor her cousins and friends.

Peter pan worked on fixing her broken soul and heart, as she worked on making him happy and mending him as well. For the moment all was calm and peaceful, never mind how cheesy that could sound, it was true. About a week after the big battle, the pirates decided to make an entrance on Neverland and ambushed a group of lost boys, the pirates being led of course by no other than the infamous Captain Hook. As the ambushed boys sent a distress call, which consisted with a small bird they whistled and that flew directly to camp. When it did, Olivia was training with Felix and they both shared a look before running through the jungle and finding the pirates holding the lost boys prisoners just as another group of boys emerged from the jungle and fought fiercely, freeing some of the boys. Olivia and felix jumped into the fight and the young girl noticed a young crew member that she hid spotted the last time the pirate were there. He had started his life amongst the pirates, and was now officially part of the crew. She immediatly made the connection with Hook, knowing he was very attached to the young boy and smirked before approaching him and going in for a duel. That young pirate was well trained but it was clear he hadn't done that all his life. Olivia disarmed him as the pirates started taking over the fight . She jerked her hand forward and the boy hit his back against a tree, his breath knocked out of him and the invisible force made him choke. Hook saw it and flinched.