Chapter 36

Her eyes opened slowly, and she looked around suddenly, panicked, memories of the previous day resurfacing. Her eyes trailed upwards to her arms chained up to the ceiling. Her gag irritated her skin. She pulled on the chains harder, but nothing would do, they remained well joined to the ceiling. Never mind, her fear kicked in and she struggled even harder, whimpering through the gag. Her head hurt thanks to the blow that knocked her out. The poor fairy had no idea what was going on, nor why Olivia would kidnap her. Something had gone terribly wrong with her, but Tinkerbell wished there was something she could do about it. She suddenly stopped struggling and her eyes now stared at her. She gulped and her heart beat faster.
Olivia smirked and approached the young fairy.

"You know, I thought you'd be smarter than that! I mean, falling right into the trap was... kinda stupid. However, I decided to keep you for no other purpose than distraction. And since I want to make a good one, you, my friend are going to spend a nice time here."

She grinned at her and Tinkerbell shook her head

"I don't understand what happent to you."she said and Olivia scoffed, amused.

"What happent to me? Oh dear, we really need to update the news to you. Unfortunately, I don't have all that time, so... here's what's going to happen. I, will make your time worth staying here, while I pay a nice visit to our friends back at camp."

"I'm not playing your game, Olivia.

"My game? See that's where you're wrong, I'm not playing the game, I'm creating it. And by bring here, you're actually helping me. Don't worry, I won't make you play it.

"Then who will?"she asked suspicious.

"Felix will, and so he will lead Pan into it, and as we all know, Pan is smart and hates being outsmarted, so he will try to control the game once more. And that's where ...he comes in.

"Who??

"Don't worry, he knows. See I'm not alone, contrary to what you think. We have allies. Powerful allies.

"There is no 'we'."Tink spat and Olivia chuckled.

"I wasn't talking about you."

Tink frowned, puzzled but Olivia went on.

"Just be your wonderful annoying fairy self and all will go well.

"I won't do it. I'm not helping you. Ever! I won't be part of your wicked little plan to destroy everyone's lives!

"Hohoho! Pump the breaks my dear friend!"Olivia smiled and faked an 'I'm sorry I have to' face.

"I'm not actually leaving you any choice.  This won't be something you will chose to do. This... is the worst thing you could ever wish for. The pain... is unbearable... it tears you apart physically and emotionally. It's so bad that death will appear sweet to you. " she paused, as Tink gulped and suddenly jerked her head backwards with a scoff and let out an enthusiastic and sarcastic "Well, leaving aside the basic villain talk"she said widening her eyes to emphasize her words , "let's just say you won't particularly enjoy this. Now, tell me... Tinkerbell..."
She paused for a few second, as the silver bracelet in a serpent shape around her wrist began moving slowly, slithering down her wrist, hissing.

"What are you afraid of?"she taunted. She lifted her arm so the snake crawled off it and onto Tinerbell's shoulder, to her neck. The young girl panicked, breathing heavily, her heart beating faster than ever. Olivia smirked and the snake now got to the neck and hissed loudly before jerking upwards and planting its teeth in the side of her neck. She let out a loud painful scream, thrashing, the poison traveled through her veins to her head, and her scream echoed through the fortress. Suddenly she stopped screaming, the snake curled around her wrist, and froze, back to its bracelet form and Tink's head fell on her shoulder, her eyes were closed. Satisfied, Olivia simply whispered.