chapter 8

3rd POV

Olivia had been in Neverland for two weeks now.
Her trainings with Felix had gotten her to strengthen and she could now fight really well. She wondered if she could beat Felix now and died to try.
Peter hadn't been much around lately, so she simply shared the life of the lost boys, growing closer to Jackson. And also the others.

Olivia was a fighter and that day, she was to train with the lost boys. So they could sense the difference. And she would change opponent. Pan came through and lined them up telling then to chose a partner and fight.
Olivia met his eyes and then Felix's, she smirked and said "I want to fight Felix."

The blonde boy smirked and they faced each other. The lost boys looked at them, curious and suddenly surrounded the two opponents both smiling challenging each other.
The Felix attacked and she blocked as they crossed blades. Olivia smirked and hit him in the stomach, immediatly before attacking with her sword again.
They fought for a moment until Felix sent a huge blow with his sword that made her back a step but not back down. She went on but he blocked her, her back against his chest, blocking her sword.
"Still so sure of you there, sweetheart?
"Always"she replied in a breath and suddenly elbowed him in the ribs, span and applied a cut on his arm with the blade, making Felix groan in pain and hold his arm. She attacked again, and disarmed him. Quickly he pushed her, grabbed her arm holding her sword, pulling her to him, and spinning her so he blocked her and made her drop her sword. She struggled but he resisted and kneed her in the back, letting her tumble and punched her in the jaw. She grunted and punched him in the shoulder, he blocked and elbowed her un the face, blood sprayed and she wiped it, spitting out blood, wincing at the iron taste in her mouth.

The young girl stood back into defense-and-ready-to-attack position. She attacked and faking a blow she had her arms around his waist, span over, her legs around his neck, pinning him to the ground roughly and turning herself over she kept his arms to the ground and in a quick swift she was on him, her sword pointed to his heart, with a triumphant smirk on the face.

The lost boys were dumbfounded, their mouths hung open at the sight of the result. Pan raised his eyebrows in surprise and smirked. She was a great lost girl. Something he had never been able to have Wendy turn into. But that was...something else.

Suddenly the lost boys cheered, applauded and whistled at Olivia who smiled at them and turned to Felix
"You were saying?"
He smirked "I have to say, impressive.
I guess I was just an amazing teacher."
She playfully scoffed "Oh please, I was born with this talent. I beat you though. But yeah, thanks for the tips.
Helped me kick your ass."

"Well well well..." Peter said at loud. "We have a big change here haven't we? Felix I have to say, what a gentlemanlike manner to let the lady win."
Olivia's eyes flashed with fire and she scoffed "Excuse me?! He did not let me win. Are you underestimating me because I'm a lost girl, or are you just scared that I could kick your ass as well?"
He blinked out of sight and she felt his breath in her neck as he whispered in her ear "I see that fire I noticed inside you the first day is growing, Lost girl.
I'm quite satisfied.
"Couldn't expect much more from the great Peter pan. " she shot back.
Pan chuckled darkly and turned to the lost boys
"All right boys, to training now. Felix, you supervise what they do. I'll be back for lunch."

Felix nodded and Peter turned to the girl "You come with me."
She glanced towards her friends and mouthed a "see you guys later" before following Peter. She jogged to get to him, and asked, curious "Where exactly are we going?"
"You'll see."he grumbled "Just keep up."
Olivia rolled her eyes and stayed silent, glancing sometimes at him. For the first time she really took a moment to appreciate his face.
She had to admit he wad amazingly good looking. His messy brown hair and his dashing green eyes which held mostly darkness and something hard. But she saw more than that, like an inside fight. He had his eyebrows furrowed in concentration.