Chapter 11

"Liam?!"Olivia uttered in a breath.

The boy had tears shining in his eyes and nodded.
"It's me sister... It's really me. I wasn't kidnapped, I left and got here. I can't believe you're here too!"he said.

Pan looked at the girl with interest. This was taking time...
Olivia was staring at him with sadness and pain. But soon she walked to him, slowly, her eyes scanning his face, taking in every details. Liam smiled at her and when she stood before him he whispered
"I missed you..."

Pan rolled his eyes, he never liked sentimental meetings and this one was long...
Suddenly Olivia threw a huge punch at his face, making him back away and stare at her in disbelief and astonishment. Her look crossed his for a second before she began charging at him, sending all the blows, accompanied by sobs and grunts of frustration.

The boys began agitating and Jackson started moving towards her but Dodger stopped him
"Leave her alone Jack. Only Pan can stop this."

Olivia didn't stop, and surprisingly enough, Liam only resisted once but allowed her somehow to let go of all her anger and pain on him.

Pan watched, completely astonished of the outburst. The girl was a fury and her brother, all bloodied and bruised simply looked at her with heartbreak and incomprehension. Something was off. And at that moment Pan saw that he was the cause of this outburst in some way. These lessons about dark magic had tingled something inside her trying now to take over her mind. Darkness.

He had to admit she looked powerful, when she was dark but he couldn't deny he hated it. He hated her like that. This wasn't her.

Why do you care? This is good. You've been working for that!

Liam was on his knees, Oivia stood there, panting, so angry and heartbroken. She muttered angrily.
"You...you left. This is ALL your fault!"

"Olivia stop!" Jackson called but she ignored it, as if she hadn't even heard him. All she could see was their faces, pleading her and then collapsing.

Olivia hit him, again, again and again, punching his face, kneeing him in the ribs until he was all bloodied and having only just enough strength to look up at her. Panting and crying, Olivia let out

"It's all your fault...."  And she added

You're dead to me."

And with that she turned away from her brother who just looked like his heart had shattered into a million pieces. The young girl limped away, sobbing and broken. Jackson got to her and caught her arm but she jerked it away from him and ran away.

The boys stared at one another, perplexed and as though the whole world had suddenly fell on their shoulders. Liam stared in despair at the spot his sister had left and looking down miserably, he covered his face with his hands.

Sam broke the silence

"What the hell just happent?!"
Pan sighed and called out "Isaac! Make sure Liam doesn't just die on the spot. Bring him back. And the rest of you go back to work!"
Isaac bent over Liam who sat against the tree, broken and hurt. He had no idea why she had reacted like that. He had left yes, but his sweet and loving sister never reacted violently for so little. All bloodied and bruised he was helped up by two boys and led back to camp while the other boys dispersed, leaving Felix and Pan.

Felix was speaking with Dodger who at the end shook his head
"Eh, boy. Something's not clear under it all, I'm tellin' ya. The man's done something bad, she's not a violent nature. Gotta find out what it is, 's the only way all this mess makes sense."
And with that he patted his friend's shoulder with a tight smile before glancing over at Pan and following the boys.
Felix turned towards his best friend.