Chapter 32

Liam's POV

I've been waiting for five whole days and five whole nights. She still hadn't left her tent. Her state wasn't unconsciousness, it was oblivion. She was indifferent to everything, she didn't talk, didn't move, her eyes were widely staring in the void, wide open, but with no spark of life, yet she was alive. It was worse than death and I felt so much anger. Towards Pan, towards Felix, towards the whole island, towards everyone. I wanted her to leave the island. And I would find a way. I would get past Pan and the other lost boys.
If he truly cared about her he would actually let her go, or at least find a way so she could leave without dying. These past days, Pan had not been seen by anyone. It was like he had vanished into thin air like a coward. No one saw him except me. And I hated it. I did see him, come every night, and remain standing behind the bed, staring at her with an undefinable expression. I couldn't help but stare at him with all the hatred and the repulse I felt towards him. Right now I was staring at him. He seemed concentrated , focused in his own thoughts and I knew better than to interrupt them. But I was angry. Furious.

"This is your fault." I growled "you did this to her. You lied to her all this time. I hate you and so does she now. You should never have brought her here. Olivia would have been happier without you. Far happier."

Pan didn't budge and it infuriated me even more.

"I hate you Pan. I hate you!" I yelled and lunged at him trying to throw a clear punch at his face but he vanished and I felt his arm against my throat in an iron grip. His eyes held no added anger or anything. He remained utterly calm and expressionless which left me puzzled.

"Don't let your anger get the better of you Liam. You remember that lesson don't you? And do you also remember what I told you about attempting to 'harm' me?"

I flared my nostrils, of course I remembered so I looked away and he let go. My look turned back to my little sister who needed me. Pan approached the bed one more time and bent to kiss her forehead as he always did every day and then he was gone.

_________________

Pan was highly occupied. He spent a lot of time with his shadow and some with Tinkerbell. He never went to see the boys, in fact Felix took care of them.

Shadow had finally agreed to help him, so there was hope. But that was not the most preoccupying thing at the moment. He hoped she would get out of her worrying state and listen to his explanation. Yes Pan had still hesitated about giving up the plan, which is why he forgot about the bracelet. He still hadn't completely denied his purpose with it. And that was the wrong side of it. He noticed there still was a side of him with lost for power. Very much altered though, and he didn't want it anymore, he just wanted her. There was no point for hum otherwise.

Dhadow had found a cure but he had to travel to the Enchanted forest to get it. That wasn't a problem. He let Frpix know and he vanished.

Pan had always hated the place. He had grown up there, and only painful memories came from the place.

But to save who he loved the most he had to go back to where his mother abandonned him. She had left traces of magic there. Dark magic. All her spell had an undoing one in case. And it wasn't dark magic. He wrapped himself in a cloak and pulled the hood to his face, covering it and set foot on the ground of this hated realm.
He walked to the village, as he spotted some villagers walking around with no worry in the world. He entered it and got to a little kid playing along with his friend.

"Hey there."he said smoothly and the little boy looked at him frightened and interested, tilting his head to listen

"You wouldn't happen to know where I could find Deivus? Old man of the village. "