Chapter 35.

ALEXAAA!!!! ARTHUR!!!!

You promised you'd save us! You promised!

Go Chris go!!! CHRISTIAN!!!

All these memories will haunt you till your last breath.

Everyone breaks under this. Everyone.

Because that's what you are. Filth. The demons, your demons... They're here. They're crawling up to you. They will grab onto you and drag you around until you give up to the fear, the panic, the despair... until you break...

Let. It. In.

Slay your demons and they either run away, or become your strongest allies. The darkness is a powerful resource when in need...

Olivia!!! Olivia nooo!!! Stop! Stop don't do this!!

I want revenge.

Olivia remained still, laying on her bed, her eyed snapped open. She was very calm. She thought her dreams through and smirked. It didn't scare her. All these people looking down to her, accusing her of letting everyone down, of letting two innocent children be slaughtered. She sat up, not bothered in the least. Her eyes darted around the room filled with the faces of these people. She simply smirked at them, feeling no fear at all. She stood up and remained a moment staring at the Alexa's ghost holding a large red and bloody stain all over her chest.

"Ridiculous. "She murmured and exited the tent. Her eyes trailed around the camp and she knew it was time to start it all. No one was bothered with her now anyway. She just needed to know where he kept that book the woman told her about. For the moment she couldn't enter his tent. It was way too risky. No. She could use someone else. Her smile grew wider and she disappeared into the forest.

Felix woke up and made sure all the boys crawled out of bed. Once they were all gathered for breakfast they sat themselves and ate before running to the training ground. Pan supervised then that day.

"All right boys. I want some real fight. Something sharp. We'll start with spears. Anyone who doesn't hit the bullseye by the end of the day will spend the night in the cage, am I clear?"

The boys nodded, roaring fierce "yes Pan!"while the younger ones simply looked at the others, fear evident on their faces. They gulped.

"Well then set to work!"pan shouted. He watched the boys train and went to correct some roughly.

After the spears, he decided to go for swordfight. Anyone who beat Felix could swap with wrestling. The others, well they were made fight against him. And they always ended up badly injured and completely worn out. But theyobeyed and poured all their energy into the training. Pan watched, proud, and content with all that power he wielded.

As training ended, all the boys crawled back to camp, exhausted and prepared lunch.

By the end of the day, Felix decided to look for Olivia. He left the boys and strod deeper into the jungle. Dodger spotted him leave, and after a small hesitation, he discreetly trailed after him, following from a distance. Felix got to a glade and called.

"Olivia? Hey where are you??"

He waited and nothing happent. Both had this strange feeling like something was very wrong. The jungle looked far darker than they remembered and the wind was cold. So cold...

He called out again. Nothing. He sighed, frowning.

"Hello to you too Felix."said a voice. He whirled around and looked at Olivia standing there with an unreadable expression.