Chapter 29

A/N

     Dedicated to my dear friend Maggie who has been supporting me all along, fangirling and pushing me to go through with this book! Thank you so much ! This chapter is for you!!❤❤

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Olivia watched as his eyes opened, staring at the ceiling, then they snapped towards her with confusion.

"Hey..."she greeted quietly with a small smile. He frowned in confusion and groaned, reaching for his head.

"Ow... what the hell happent?.."

Olivia sent him a sad smile.

"During our lesson I screwed up and you hit a tree. Badly. You've been unconscious the whole day and had a pretty rough night. Are you feeling better?"

He eyed her carefully before nodding his head and sitting up. The memories of the other night resurfaced and his eyes snapped towards her

"Wait... I had ... a nightmare... it triggered.....-

"Memories. Yes.

"You were there with me, weren't you?

".....I was... I saw everything....
I won't tell a soul about it though if that's what you're worried about. "

He frowned and looked away, angry at himself.

"I should never have let you see this!"he growled.

"You were i-

"I was weak! I let some bloody emotion take the better of me it's pathetic!

Olivia cut him off as she impulsively took his hands in hers and saying

"No, it's not! I will never regret getting to know you better, Peter. And I assure you it did not make me think you were weak. On the contrary. You have gone through so much! "

"I don't want any pity from you Olivia, especially from you!"

Her hand cupped his face, her eyes scanning it softly.

"Hey hey hey... I am not feeling any pity for you Peter!

It pains me to see all the terrible things you've been through and trust me there are some people I wouldn't mind using as target and give a neat hard punch in the face. I showed you memories of my past as well. That's because I trust you and I guess you trust me."

He had been surprised with the gesture, and was now staring at her strangely. She blushed suddenly and took her hand away, backing away, biting her bottom lip. He smiled slightly seeing her so embarrassed as she looked down. He slowly lifted her face and stared right into her eyes. They were close. Again. She thought. Pan seemed to start leaning in and after not reacting for a second she looked down. It's the fever playing with his mind. She thought. He felt sad once more but simply looked at her.

"You're beautiful."he couldn't help saying. She looked up in shock and surprise. He was just smirking at her. Not in a mean or mocking way just an adorable smirk. She blushed furiously and shook her head.

"You're talking nonsense now, I should go."

She started walking away when he called out

"Hey Livia?

"Mmh?

"Thank you."

She sent him a smile full of glee and existed the tent feeling like she was boiling up with embarrassment.