Chapter 9

She blinked a few times and looked around her, trying to sit up.
"Dodger what...what the hell happent?
she asked slowly and almost in a whisper.

"Well there was this enormous storm the other day and Pan brought you back you were... well fainted. Your heart was beating too slow so we had to take watches. The storm did big damage so... but don't worry, you're safe now princess."

Olivia was staring at him with a confused expression plastered on her face. Then she looked up and pushed away the covers.
"I need to see."she muttered and started standing up.
Dodger jumped on his feet.
"Woah woah Woah no can do, Livy, you're still weak. You need to rest.
"Wait Dodger I need to do this.
"No, this time I'm stronger than you and you're staying here."

*flashback*
Felix and Olivia came back from training, they talked, laughing and seemed very focused on the topic.
Olivia was holding her sword and reached for her knife when she found it gone.
"Damm, my knife is..."she stopped and looked around. She spotted a lost boy she hadn't really met for the moment. He was taller than her, a year older so she was told, with stunning blue eyes glittering with mischief. His messy brown hair showed even more how troublemaker he could be. In fact he was holding her knife with a smirk. Olivia warned "Give that back, you there!"

He looked around mischievously with an innocent face as if he had no idea she was talking to him. Then he smirked evilly. "Is that yours, princess?"
Felix snickered, shaking his head and Olivia cracked a smile. "So you wanna take it back I assume?"he said "Well come and get it."

Olivia rolled her eyes playfully.
She walked to him and tried to snatch it from him but he moved his hand away quicker. "Ttt tt ttt. Rules make the game even more spicy.
"Oh yeah how about a no rule game? To make it the best?
"Mmhm why not. No kill fight?
"Nah. Boring. Fight till the other one is on the ground.
"Good. Sounds good to me. Hope you don't die in the process."
She scoffed and the fight started.

They were in fighting position and Olivia realised she had never seen him train with the others. But hell he was good !
His punches were precisely aimed and she didn't see them coming. He blocked her leg and flipped her over, but she managed to grab his waist and snake herself around him and blocking his arm, she kneed him in the back and punched him in the shoulder blade before grabbing the back of his neck and tossing harshly to the ground. Dodger shot his leg up to her side and she groaned but quickly pinned him to the floor. Both breathless.

She smiled and he smiled back. Then with an evil grim she snapped her fingers and the dagger appeared in her hand. With a mischievous wink she said "Don't get in a fight you can't win.
"Not bad princess, not bad. Though I know I could beat you. I just don't like to hurt the ladies."
She shook her head with a laugh and helped him up.

They shook hands "Please to meet you, princess.
"Olivia. What's your name?
"Well Olivia, let's say I'm better known as the artful Dodger.
"Well I'm not surprised, Dodger.
"Glad you're one of us. "
They smiled and then Dodger cursed in his native language "Cholerny! Felix the hell o'a teacha you'a! "
He glared at him, massaging his back and arms and muttered "Skurwysyn...!"
He cracked a smile and they all walked back to camp joyfully.
From that day, Olivia noticed how good and close friends Felix and Dodger were. She enjoyed his company very much. They were like her big brothers.