Chapter 4

Olivia's POV

My eyes slowly opened, and I blinked a few times before moving. My whole body felt sore, I groaned as I tried to sit up and let my head fall back on the mattress. I took a glance at my surroundings and frowned at the sight of the inside of a tent.

Where was I? The events from the other night came back to me. The creepy guy and the man on the road, the car rolling, the shock, and black.
Quickly I sat up and ignoring the pain shooting in my head I swung my legs to the edge of the bed and stood up.
But I was far too weak for that, all blood came rushing in my brain and black spots began to cloud my vision and I groaned, holding onto the bed. I vigorously shook my head to regain composure and took a step forward as someone entered the tent. I suddenly collapsed but strong arms prevented my body from hitting the floor.

Before I knew what happent to me, I was carried back to bed again and fell asleep.

When I opened my eyes, I was feeling much better and slowly sat up.
I ignored the pain in my head again and I felt like I could actually walk. I stood up and after a minute of vertigo I took a few steps forward and took a glance out of the tent. There were boys here and there taking care of their weapons it would seem.
Wait what? Weapons?!

Then I saw him, the creepy stranger.
He stood there talking with a tall blonde guy with a big scar on the face.
Run. I need to get out of here.
The window. I jumped out after slipping a little knife in my sleeve. All I thought about was run like your life depends on it because it does.
I sprinted through the dark jungle ignoring the pain in my leg which was killing me. I couldn't think of anything sensible so I just ran.
Suddenly it was the end of the jungle and as I expected a town I found myself before the endless ocean.

"No no no no!!!!!" I gasped passing my hands through my hair, desperate, afraid and lost. Suddenly I heard yells like some people chasing after me so I went on running. I was good at this. I could run for hours without being completely exhausted. Fear sent adrenaline shooting through my veins. My heart was beating faster than ever and I found myself sprinting to the other side of the jungle. I had to get out of here. Where was I?! I got kidnapped that's for sure.
But I couldn't have the nightmare starting again. No, I couldn't. My breathing quickened but I suppressed the panic and went on.

"You can't run from here" said a voice with a strong British accent. I knew the voice belonged to the creepy stranger and that made my blood boil and made me run faster. The pain in my leg was really bad but I ignored it.

Suddenly I tripped over a rock and went rolling down a ditch, cutting my knee open in the process, letting out a small cry escape my lips. I winced but felt too dizzy to move.
The boy started coming over to me. Fear caught me as I gazed up to him and crawled backwards to the nearest tree. He walked to me, a smirk playing on his lips

"There's no point in running away like this you know? You can't leave. Not without my permission anyway."
I couldn't speak.

PETER'S POV

"There's no point in running away like this you know? You can't leave. Not without my permission anyway. "
I told her. Her eyes were filled with panic and something else, curiosity.
I smirked and stepped forward. This time she yelped and gasped her hand held out before her as to stop me "Don't come nearer! Stay away from me!"

I stopped, and she gasped "please, please, whoever you are...just...please, let me leave..." I furrowed my eyebrows and she locked her eyes with mine, a silent plea in them
"Please...don't kill me...please...."
Now this was something I hadn't seen coming so I replied, surprised
"I'm not going to kill you, Olivia."

She let out a breath and leant her head which had a big cut on the temple, blood coming down from it, against the tree wincing in pain and trying to catch her breath. I came near and she still looked defiant but less scared.
I smirked down at her before squatting to eye level.
"You are on MY island. You can't leave unless I allow you too. Which means you are mine." She looked revolted:
- I'm nobody's thing! Don't get your hopes up. I'm not an easy one to tame"she replied angry,challenging me. I smirked and whispered darkly
"We'll see about that.
- You'd be surprised"she said in a breath.