Mosquitoes Suck

Disclaimer: I do not own One Punch Man. I wouldn't trust myself with that sort of an amazing story.

Side note: Again, I'm assuming that the reader (i.e, you) knows the specific details of certain characters, hence why I am only giving general descriptions.

Original release date: July 30, 2019

~~~

It had only been a day since the events of Vaccine Man terrorizing City Z until he was destroyed by Saitama. The city had been put under minimal repairs, only what was necessary as it was deemed a ghost city after large amounts of monsters began to inhabit it for whatever reason.

As Saitama turned on the small T.V in his apartment, he glanced at the news as he got dressed into his casual outfit; he didn't expect too much to occur today considering the amount of people overlooking the repair of City Z, even if the repair was minimal. At first, none of the news really mattered to him; little did, ever since he became overpowered. However, seeing a familiar flash of bright green hair caught his eye.

"And the corpse of the monster had been found by the S-Rank hero Tornado, who presumably had been the one to eliminate the monster," the reporter announced. "In addition, she had also rescued two people who happened to be nearby, one of which she claims, 'assisted her in defeating the monster,' though little else is known about this helper."

Saitama stared at the television, a gentle smile sneaking onto his face without him realizing it at the realization of Tornado benefiting from this encounter the two of them had. Yawning, he scratched his head as he had finally finished put on his casual outfit.

"On another note, those who live in City Z, it is advised you evacuate soon; it is reported that an incredibly large swarm of mosquitoes seem to be heading towards City Z. Stay inside and wait for further information until it is safe to exit your homes," the reporter finished. At that, Saitama turned off the television and walked onto his balcony to water his cactus.

As he watered his cactus idly, he couldn't help but be lost in thought and consequently, accidentally overwatering his cactus. The bald man was only knocked out of his train of thought by a mosquito landing on his arm.

Quickly smacking where the mosquito was, he was incredibly shocked to see that the mosquito had survived the attack. Wherever the mosquito moved, he tried to smack it into extinction, though the mosquito had evaded each and every blow, leading to an incredibly long battle between Saitama and the tiny mosquito.

~~~

A blonde, tall, skinny man exited the jewelry store with a large knapsack which seemed to be filled with stolen goods. He sported a shit-eating grin, accompanied by his lackluster appearance and clothing that would fit the being of a degenerate.

"Mosquito swarm, my ass," he exclaimed, guffawing. "Mosquito bites can't kill anyone! Who cares about losing a little blood if it means I get to steal all this!"

Just then, a quick wind blew by, nearly toppling him over. Looking around, he couldn't find anything nor anyone that could have pushed him like that.

"Wind?" He questioned, slightly concerned. Before he could utter much more, a swarm of mosquitoes flooded him, covering every square millimeter of his body. There was no escape for him. The blonde man could feel every drop of his blood being sucked out of him; from his eyes, his nose, the mosquitoes were everywhere on his body, inside and out. The man was being dried out, such as a raisin would be. The screams of agony were drowned out by the buzzing of the mosquitoes' wings, his terror unheard, and his cries for help in vain.

Once there were no screams left, not that any were heard, the mosquitoes flew away all at once as if they were a hive mind, leaving the blonde man a literal shell of his former self. Collapsing, nearly breaking from the impact of the fall, his head just so happened to land near the bag of stolen goods he carried.