Rebellion

Howdy, everyone, I'm back and ready for more! Another chapter! Sure hope the last one was fine cause I am now super flooded with the musical!

So, the next few chapters are gonna be super important for my story since I want to make a bunch of progress then since I think the resort's probably one of the better place for overall relationship-related stuff to go down. So I hope those chapters go down well!

Anyways, anything going on for y'all? Or just living life? Who knows but hope you guys are doing well!

Initial release date: February 12, 2020

~~~~~

"City A's really gone," Iaian, Rank 2 of A-Class lamented, staring at the smoke before him. Sometimes referred to as Iairon, though this was usually only by Atomic Samurai himself. Wearing his helmet, which was often coveted by monsters, he patrolled the rubble in search of anyone that may have survived the initial two barrages. He counted himself lucky. After all, he was inside the headquarters and not where he would have been obliterated.

"That..." He began, a slight growl to his voice accompanied with a hint of malice. "That thing...demolished the City." Iaian gritted his teeth, clenching his sword, as if ready to slice at the spaceship.

A step behind him.

Two gargantuan hands came together in a crushing motion, instantly crushing the iron helmet.

"Hm? That is odd. There is no blood," the brown mass noted apathetically. Looking in front of it, the mass saw the iron knight take a battle stance, his breath hitched and posture fitting of a warrior.

"Did you not think I would notice such evil malice?" Iaian nearly mocked, drawing his sword ever so slightly. It seemed to almost glimmer in the dark shadow of the ship, yet it was there.

He continued, in an interrogative tone, "Who...no, what...what are you?!" It was a standstill between the powerful monster and the knight-samurai hybrid, neither of them daring to make a move until the other struck.

"Melzargard," the monster informed, shaping one of its arms into the same veiny blade that had slaughtered the Sky King.

"Then..." Iaian drew his blade. "You shall fall now!" In an instant, multiple slashes, all smooth and all breaking the monster into multiple cubes. Quickly sheathing it, he softly huffed. He didn't expect to need to use that much force.

"Hm? What's this?" He questioned, seeing the monster reform right in front of his eyes. "Did I not split him enough?"

"Is this all we face?" Melzargard questioned, more to himself than Iaian, the hero assumed. Yet, to his horror, Iaian saw multiple heads, far more than four, pop up next to the central head that he had paid attention to before. Each one of them were more deformed than the last; the central head seemed like a perfect fit for the monster, while the head a small bit to the right was incredibly deformed, barely resembling a head anymore.

"This must be an inferior species," one noted. Its mouth was unhinged, some of the brown mass snapping back from its deformity. Deeply unsettling to look at, it was akin to a rotting zombie.

The heads continued having a conversation amongst themselves, "An easy kill...be more alert...a bellicose life-form...ready, ready, hurry, kill..."

Iaian scoffed, nearly offended at their underestimation, and swung again. Choosing to go with his strongest move, his Killer Slashes, he was certain that their beliefs would be refuted very soon.

They must have a point where they will stop regenerating...if I slash even faster, I'll split their cells to the point where they CAN'T regenerate, he analyzed, speeding up his slashes. His sword cut through the monster in an elegant maneuver, his fighting style an artwork and his arm the paintbrush of death. Each cube fell apart, gently falling onto the ground. Heads falling apart, the body dismantling as if it was an otherworldly force.