The Storm

Hey, guys, another chapter, and it is time.

Don't think there's much to say, so let's get into it!

Initial release date: May 6, 2020

~~~

"Tatsumaki-san? What are you doing here?" Bang asked, slightly confused as to why the Terrible Tornado had come to his door so early in the morning, and completely sober when he knew full well she was drunk only a few hours ago.

"I need help!" I blurted out, running past him into the room. Who in their right mind, let alone me, the fucking Tornado of Terror, would let themselves fall this hard for someone?! Not only that, I fucking confessed to him while I was DRUNK!

"And what is the issue?" He questioned, but I felt like he already knew. "It involves Saitama, am I correct?" I hesitantly nodded, and I was clearly wearing my heart on my sleeve. Even though I was in a ton of stress and emotional confusion, his calm tone felt like a good change. A welcome one.

"Eh? Silver Fang, what's up?" I heard Atomic Samurai groggily groan while he yawned. "Something keeping you up?"

"Worry not, Kamikaze," Bang assured. "Merely going to a walk." The younger samurai seemed not to really get his motivation, but quickly brushed it off. As he opened the door, I quickly walked outside with him silently while I heard Atomic Samurai as the door closed.

"Fine," he accepted and dozed off again.

"I-I'm sorry," I stuttered out. I felt so disheveled and out of control; I had no idea what to do, and I don't even know what compelled me to come here of all places.

In all honesty, that 'composure' that I wanted to maintain? I did anything but keep it when I knew that Saitama was out of view. My fucking heart dropped. My knees felt weak and my body instantly felt uncomfortable. I had no idea what the fuck to do, and I just, out of instinct, went to Bang for help.

"Do not fret," Bang simply said. "I mean no harm, but I sense that you were disturbed earlier when we had first arrived; more tense than usual, in a way." I couldn't even think properly, and it was all a haze. I had no idea what was going on, but I felt like my heart was the one controlling me at that point. Even thinking that sounded so stupid, but I couldn't fight it. I don't even feel like myself right now.

"Y-You noticed?" I whispered, dejected. I felt like my mood was swinging, but none of it in an angry way. Right now, I just felt...melancholy in a way.

"Indeed I did," He stated. "And I will give you a place to reflect and think, but I will not give you direct advice. These are your affairs, and not mine. I will simply let you make the decision you most want to make in your heart and your mind."

"So what do you mean by that?" I inquired. My body was still closed off, and I certainly wasn't in any position that made me seem confident. I really didn't want anyone to see me right now, especially not Fubuki or Saitama. I just couldn't stand making any decision while my mind was where it was. I just closed my eyes, doing my best to listen.

"Through my years, I have learned that making decisions with empathy and your heart are vital, but without logic, the heart is misguided. They work hand in hand," he simply explained. "I personally believe you are strong. And you are experienced to go along with it.

"However, matters of the heart almost never deal with strength. Do not expect anything of yourself, but instead, understand your emotions. Then, you will know what this means to you," he advised, and I listened. It was like he'd dealt with this before, speaking like a goddamn philosopher.

I blinked, trying to take in what he had said, and it seemed like the world had stopped.

"Thank you," I muttered, and he kindly smiled in return. "I...think I might need some time to think."