Break

Um, hey, everyone. This isn't a chapter, but rather a different type of update.

I'm going through a lot right now. Like, a lot a lot, and I feel like I needed to tell you that I might not be able to update for a while until I can really get back into my normal life.

My significant other broke up with me, from almost 3 years time. I...feel really fucked up right now, and I wanted to let you guys know that I might not update for a while, until I feel like I can get back to writing this. I'll get back when I feel better, but right now, I think I need to take some time for myself and understand who I am, what I did, what I'm doing, and honestly how I can become better as a person if I wasn't enough. I want to improve myself and just focus on myself right now, so I'm sorry if I don't update for a while. I'm really sorry, and I don't really know how long it takes me to recover from this stuff and I'm hoping I can feel better maybe by New years, maybe not feel like crap the first day of 2020. Hopefully.

So yeah, that's it. I'm really sorry, everyone who liked this story. I don't want to disappoint any of you, because you're all amazing, but I want to be able to write happily. Thank you all so much, and I hope that I can write for you guys again soon.

See you as soon as possible, hopefully,

SpiritBloodDragon

P.S: I'm sorry if this seems like a plea for attention, but I felt it was necessary to let you guys know why I might not be updating.