Plan?

Fuck, my back.

No, I do not want somebody to fuck my back.

It just hurts like a bitch.

I lightly groan, before turning a little to my side.

My eyes blast open in an instant, and my right eye feels a little...weird. It's like I woke up in a cold sweat, but not really. You know?

I wipe my forehead, and it's a little wet. There's a towel on there.

I snap it off, tossing it onto the table and quickly sit up, hearing the bed creak underneath me. Was this thing from the dollar store or something?

Speaking of, where am I?

Crap, what even happened?

I remember that that asshole bird thing picked me up before I could finish them off, and I don't even remember what happened after that.

Did it carry me all the way back here?

Jeez, talk about insistent.

I glance to my side, seeing a letter, and quickly pick it up.

I rest an elbow on my knee, which I propped up 'cause it felt comfy, reading the letter.

To Garou,

If you're reading this, then you survived. Obviously.

Welcome to the Monster Association. As we are the ones who saved your life, we kindly request that you wait here until further notice. If you go outside now, you'll be a clear target for the heroes. Consider this your safe haven.

We've prepared an outfit for you. Do please wear it.

Okay, that's a little creepy. What sort of things did they look at in my body for this sort of thing? How long was I even out?

I crumple up the paper, tossing it to the side as I reach over to pick up the shirt.

I hiss a little bit at the sudden ache in my shoulder, before turning into a glowstick with how much my bones crack and stuff like that. As I slip on the shirt, I can feel just how dry my mouth and lips are, but I don't show it. I don't know why I don't show it. It's not like I have to act tough around literally nobody, but it feels like nature at this point.

Christ, the Monster Association bugs me.

Speaking of bugs, what happened to that huge ass centipede against Bang and the others?

As I get up, I notice the rusty metal door that they kept me in with. Did they really think that'd work?

I narrow my eyes. The smell of air's becoming more stale, and the smell of iron from blood is getting stronger. What's going on? Am I deep underground or something?

"Please! Please just let us live!" I hear faintly, a few stuttering and cracking echoes going through the hallway I'm walking through.

I bite the inside of my cheek, deciding to investigate. I narrow in on the source, coming across an open door. I arrive at the edge of it, listening in. I peek my head in, seeing the sight of five...no, six people in some weird suits sitting in front of this gigantic cyclops-king sort of thing. Is he their leader?

Now that I think of it...that's...a ton of monsters there! I see all of them quite a bit behind them...there's gotta be a few hundred of them, if not more.

"Please forgive us!" One of them begs, getting on his knees. Is he crying? I can't really blame him. If he got captured and all he had was that rusty piece of junk? Not much you can do there.