The Younger Sister, and the Crowd

5th chapter! I'm really enjoying writing this story, and I hope you guys are enjoying it too.

By the way, I'm still into Pokémon Omega Ruby and I still think that it's an amazing game. I know that the Pokémon games in general are very formulaic and, fundamentally, the same game, but I can't help myself from being drawn into the game.

Disclaimer: I don't own One Punch Man. It should be clear, but it's much better how it is without my influence.

Separate thing: It's the 5th chapter! Thanks so much to those who've read to this point, I really do hope that my writing is enough to satisfy you, and I'm planning to write much much more in this fanfiction, and probably in a few other fandoms (definitely Shokugeki No Soma, probably more One Punch Man, and maybe My Hero Academia and maybe Attack on Titan)

Original release date: August 20, 2019 (Small edit on April 9, 2020)

~~~

Something that I remembered that people might not like: I know that in a bunch of fanfictions, the romance is immediately in, the characters are in love blah blah blah. I don't do that shit. It may be a fan made story, but it's still a story. I believe that it should still be decently true to the actual series, or else the character themselves aren't even the characters y'all want to ship together. If you change their personalities to the point where Tornado is fully kind, lovey-dovey, and not aggressive (just an example), then you're not even using the actual character at that point. Then, you're just borrowing the body of the character and making a mockery of it, instead of the whole character itself. For me, if you wanted to do that, just think it up or write it on a note, instead of changing the character to the point where Tornado seems like Jimmy Neutron or Tracer.

TL;DR: I won't insert romance instantly. I'm writing the buildup to a relationship and staying true to the characters' personalities, and making it decently realistic for humans rather than lovesick kindergarteners who break up in 2 hours.

~~~

"Saitama, where did you find her?" Tornado questioned in an instant, clearly panicked. It had been one of the few times she had seen the tall woman injured, and it was one of the few things that could fluster her.

"Oh, just over there," Saitama nodded his head towards a pile of rubble. "I found her on the top of it, but I don't think I checked if there was anyone underneath because this girl's actually alive." As Saitama held Fubuki, Tornado noticed something.

In an instant, Tatsumaki flew over to the pile of rubble Saitama was talking about and began searching through it, moving all the debris away. As the debris was scattered, Tornado removed her telekinesis from the rubble and picked something up.

As she walked back to Saitama and Genos, she was holding what appeared to be a pearl necklace.

"Hm? Why were you looking for that?" Saitama questioned, before Genos spoke up.

"Miss Tatsumaki, do you perhaps have a personal connection to this 'Fubuki' woman?" Genos asked, wondering how these two women could know each other. To this, Tornado only grasped the necklace a tad bit tighter, looking down to the point where her green hair covered her eyes.

"She's my sister," Tornado explained, her voice nearly choked. "The necklace was a gift I gave her a while back." As she told the two who Fubuki was, ambulances had begun to park near the three heroes. Genos explained that he had been the one to call for medical assistance, and explained that Saitama and Tornado had taken care of the monsters while he helped civilians.

"Tatsu, let's go to the hospital and keep watch over her, okay?" Saitama suggested, to which she nodded. "Genos, you coming?"

"I apologize, Sensei, I have something to speak about with Doctor Kuseno. I will likely join you later on," Genos informed. Saitama and Tatsumaki nodded in response. Genos soon left after reporting what he and the others found, leaving the duo to keep watch over the unconscious sister of Tornado.