Registration

Hey, everyone! 3rd chapter! I know I've been doing chapters out of order, but I assure you I'll try to get the chapters I've missed in the manga and incorporate them into my story, promise!

Side Note: I'm assuming that whoever I introduce, you already know the general description of, hence I will usually be giving simple descriptions.

Disclaimer: I don't own One Punch Man, as it wouldn't be the amazing story it is in my hands.

Original release date: August 6, 2019

~~~

"Master!"

"Do you really have to call him that?"

"Of course, for I shall give Saitama-Sensei the respect he deserves."

"Whatever you say, cyborg."

As the door opened, the two waiting came to the sight of Saitama in casual clothes rather than his normal hero outfit. Needless to say, it came as somewhat of a surprise to the two, considering how much the clothing fit his nonchalant personality in comparison to his vibrant hero costume.

Despite this, he had a slight frown on his face, his eyebrows slightly furrowed. "Don't call me Master," he explained.

"Teacher!" Saitama and Tatsumaki rolled their eyes simultaneously. It was clear that he had either not gotten the message, he wasn't installed with proper conversation skills, or he didn't care, and seeing how he was hell-bent, they just mentally decided on a mix of the other two options.

"Not that either," Saitama lectured, a vein popping on his forehead.

"Sensei!" This time, the bald hero had sighed, accepting it. It was clear he had lost this battle, and nothing he could say would change the cyborg's attempts at 'respecting' his teacher. On the other hand, this ordeal from the blonde was enough to make the emerald-haired woman slowly blink, taking a moment to comprehend Genos' train of thought, or if he even had one in the moment.

"You know what? Fine," Saitama accepted. "Well, you two are here for a reason. Wanna come in?" As he opened up the door, the two of them walked in. Genos looked around, incredibly surprised that his Sensei, somebody with unparalleled strength in his eyes, lived in such a simple place. He was enamored by his belief that his Sensei was not just strong, but wise, needing little other than his own ability and his own satisfaction in life.

"Cyborg, wanna explain why you brought a huge-ass bag to Baldy's?" Tornado was first confused at the size of the bag, then heavily annoyed when she realized that the bag was taller than her.

"Oh, thank you, Tatsumaki, for reminding me. Sensei, I had a question for you," he caught Saitama's attention when Saitama also noticed the oddly large bag on Genos' shoulders. Saitama sat down at the table, to which Genos and Tatsumaki joined him.

"Lay 'em on me."

"Well, two questions, if you wouldn't mind," Genos stated. "Firstly, I would like to thank you for accepting me as your student. If you would allow me to speak further, could I explain my situation so that both of you may understand why I am here?"

Saitama nodded, agreeing to this as he shrugged. However, Tatsumaki, on the other hand, suddenly got a bad feeling about this backstory of his. Not of the backstory itself, but it felt to her that something was about to go awry and she couldn't explain it.

"Sure..." The emerald-eyed woman reluctantly said, her gut instinct going the opposite direction of her actions.

As Saitama grabbed a pot of tea, pouring a cup for everyone, Genos spoke, "Thank you, Sensei, and thank you, Tatsumaki. I appreciate your generosity." At this, the two mentioned people shared a look between each other, one that spoke their own beliefs, specifically of their similar thoughts of the cyborg's personality.