Split

so this is totally on me because i published the chapters on another thing after copying it in from here but forgot to publish it on wattpad. sorry

~~~~~

"Well, this is the place," A clown-looking hero cringed, looking at the dilapidated buildings with broken windows. "We've finally arrived..." Stripes adorned his entire outfit, buttons in the middle, and looked like your typical medieval jester hooked on some sort of steroids. His hair had been styled into pigtails, with groups of three dice surrounding each piece.

"City Z," Amai Mask nodded, opening the gate, "and its infamous ghost town. Humanity's abandoned it..."

Saitama grumbled, "If you guys didn't destroy my home, it wouldn't be fully abandoned, now would it?"

Tornado rolled her eyes, slightly amused, "To be fair...it was a really crappy home."

"I had a picture or two in there," Saitama defended.

"Of you with hair; something I'll likely never see again."

The heroes looked at Saitama's shiny head, including the support team, trying to imagine what it would be like with hair.

Of course, Superalloy Darkshine had a similarly bald head, but ironically enough, Saitama's head had much more of a shine to it than his, as if it had come fresh from a waxing. Plus, they'd seen Darkshine with hair before in pictures he'd shown to the Association. He claimed that opening himself up to the Association would allow him to work better with them as a team.

Zombieman lightly chuckled, before steeling himself, "Well, today, Saitama, we can at least take the place back for you."

Child Emperor hummed, nodding before realizing, "Wait, where's King? I thought he was supposed to come with us!"

Another man wearing a cyclops-like mask answered, "Oh, he said he'd be going ahead to take care of a few monsters, taking another surprise attack path like Bald Cape and Miss Tornado." He'd been dressed in what looked like a school uniform, though his hair was spiky all over the place.

He remembered the scarred hero's words, Oh, don't mind me. Just make sure everybody attacks according to plan, mmkay?

"He acts fast," a sniper muttered, resting his advanced-looking gun on his shoulder with a sigh. "But he is what he is..." Wearing a typical vest with a cybernetic enhancement attached to his right eye, he casually played with the handle of his gun while looking around him.

A girl in track attire pouted, "Aw, that sucks! I was hoping that I was going to get to see some of his moves today!" She was incredibly fit and muscular, with thighs to crush something dense enough to the point of it becoming a black hole as she sported a messy ponytail and a bandage on her left cheek.

A man seemingly covered in plant-related gear rolled his eyes and pursed his lips, "He's always had his own way of doing things." His eyes were dull, and his face seemed depraved.

Most of the other heroes nodded in agreement, while a rough-looking guy gruffly coughed, "Yeah, even on his own, he'll fight like a boss."

Zombieman deeply exhaled as he casually took out his cigarette, "Oy, you guys might wanna take a look ahead."

Very faintly and slowly approaching was a mob of silhouettes, yet the odd arrangement of weirdly colored bright eyes and subtle shuffling told them all they needed to know.

"They brought out the welcome wagon," Puri Puri Prisoner grit his teeth, narrowing his eyes at the sheer number of them. "Well, I suppose this was to be expected of the Monster Association..."