Spark

Important note for this chapter: /// signifies a change between internal thoughts and present time. If you see " in italics, like "Wumbo,"  that's definitely the part in which it's in internal thoughts. It'll be marked, and every time that another /// appears, it switches. Pretty much, if Psykos is even mentioned, it's real time.

I'll label it to make it easier, but I got a little confused on how to organize it and I didn't want it to be super horrible.

I think this'll be fine? I'll do my best to improve it and mark it up once I come up with a better idea.

~~~~~

"Idiots, all of you," Tornado huffed, pulling Psykos out from her own headquarters. "You really thought that was going to beat me, or something? I can't believe it. You're just wasting my time, you know that?" She shook the other psychic around like a ragdoll, rolling her eyes as she sat down on some rubble that she'd gathered together.

"Though..." She muttered, thinking of something. "You're able to find wherever the hell he is, right? Why don't you do that?"

Yet, despite her predicament, Psykos grit her teeth, wriggling around as she did her best to withstand the immense amount of pressure that Tatsumaki was placing on her body from all angles. Her eyes seemed bloodshot, the drink that she'd taken beforehand starting to circulate through her, her heart rate increasing. She could feel the veins bulge from her neck, the energy leading to a growl from the monstrous strategist.

Crap, where's Rover?! He should be free to move, and get here immediately! It struggled to think, though its natural resistance, while minimally effective, did allow her to process something that wasn't purely off of sheer instinct, before materializing whatever energy she could into communicating. "Overgrown Rover! Hurry up and mobilize! Get Tornado!"

~~~

A massive explosion went off in the room, electricity flowing, decimating and knocking back all of the infrastructure within. However, the massive ball of energy never reached its target, the small platform the three targets were standing on protected alongside them in the psychic barrier, indicated by the slightly darker shade of green than Tornado's.

Fubuki's barrier, which started to fizzle out, caused a little bit of her bleeding to slightly speed up, while Bang and Bomb both landed softly and smoothly, carefully analyzing the beast in front of them.

"Without my barrier, there'd be nothing left of either of you!" She lectured in the moment, though she knew that she wouldn't even dare to think so if it weren't such a life-or-death situation. "You owe me!"

However, the barking persisted from the mutt, before blasting over a few more pillars in its own fighting arena. At this point, very little remained, as Fubuki finally was able to take her own barrier down, the three of them hiding behind a small wall that hadn't fully been obliterated at the moment.

"Crap!" Fubuki cursed under her breath, taking heavy breaths as a little bit of blood dripped down her head, a small gash near her hairline. "This thing's gotta be one of the cadres." She gulped, trying to recollect herself before looking at her two companions, who had somewhat solemn yet cautiously sharp expressions on their face, as if waiting for something.

Do they have something up their sleeve? Fubuki wondered, hearing the monstrous dog roar, destroying even more of the area in an attempt to narrow down the search area. Or...No, I have to do this. I've gotta be the one to help them! She gathered her heartbeat, doing her best to use her powers to help her concentrate, forcing herself into a state of focus, and gulped.

I've got this!

~~~

"It...doesn't...matter..." Psykos growled out, the unknown liquid surging through her slowly releasing the energy that she'd been reserving within her, like a wave of power within her. "Bear witness...to true power!" Electricity began to roll off of Psykos in waves, like a powered tesla, the lightning coming from everywhere on her. Her hair, her eyes, and most of all, her hands.