Quick apology

Hi!

It's me.

So, I kind of messed up.

Like, super messed up.

As in, somehow got 2500 words of my chapter deleted, messed up.

I want to say a huge sorry for this because I really did want to release tomorrow, and I had the chapter almost ready but I was doing some minor editing. However, my computer died while I was writing, and while most of it was saved, like 100 words weren't.

Therefore, I went on my phone and tried to edit it. However, my phone hadn't synced with my computer's writings because it was at, get this, 500 words. I realized this and tried to exit, but it was already "syncing changes with Wattpad." I closed the app, but the damage was already done.

I had lost almost all of the progress I had for the chapter.

I consequently deleted my Wattpad app from my phone in sheer frustration as my heart sank to Bikini Bottom at light speed and also so that I wouldn't mess up like that again.

So here I am at 11:02 P.M CST writing this apology so that I can get back to writing the chapter but so that you all know this.

I don't mean for this to seem like an excuse or something because I messed up, nor for pity because it was indeed my fault, but so that you guys do know that I messed up, I'm making progress on the chapter now, and so that the release time gets back to normal after I release the chapter.

I promise I'll write the chapter again as efficiently as I can, because I really do feel bad for messing up.

Sorry, guys.