Thank y'all super duper much!

Okay, so this isn't a chapter. Please don't crucify me or whatnot.

Anyways, thank you guys so much for all the reads on this story! This story passed 250 reads, and I'm super grateful for all of it. I really do hope that you guys are enjoying the story, and I love writing this story, for me and y'all

It's such an honor to have this many views on this story, and I super duper hope that you all enjoy the writing that I'm doing here.

Even though this isn't a super powerful story with a shit ton of thought of planning and editing and all that stuff in it, you guys are still reading it and that's super cool and I wanted to say thanks so much for reading the story that I'm writing. I promise that I'm using what I can do make the story better while keeping it as the way I want it, and I'm trying to make the characters as 'them' as I can.

You guys are such a great motivation to keep writing, and while I said that I initially joined to just write for the sake of writing, I'm loving the fact that you guys are all enjoying the work and I'm hoping that you can use all this as either something to pass the time by when you're bored or when it's 3 am, or even if you're legitimately interested in the story, but I hope you guys are enjoying this and reading this in whatever way you so please for whatever use you wish.

Anyways, thank you guys so much for all the reads! Thanks for reading, and thanks for sticking around!

You guys really are super cool, and I'm so honored to have my story read despite the fact that I'm nowhere near a pro level and I'm so grateful that y'all are here reading it too!

Super duper thanks,

Me, SpiritBloodDragon