You gave them to me, you know

Hi!

So, I got one thing to sort of say here.

I've been doing a lot of non-canon things for the last few chapters, so I wanted to say that this stuff is probably going to either be the second to last or last chapter before the actual attack.

Hope you enjoy!

~~~

"Cannot believe you convinced me to live here, Tats."

"Hey, you were the one who actually agreed. Plus, it's easier for the both of us since it's just a larger apartment."

"It's all the way in City A. The attack is in two days, since Sekingal just chose to have the meeting while my home was dying out in the background, and we're living far, far away."

"Meh."

Of course, the only reason that Saitama was even convinced to live in the Hero Association Headquarters was because of only one reason and one reason only.

It was free.

They covered all the possible costs. Water, electricity, heat, whatever you could think of. Anything that needed repairing came free, anything that burned came free. It was far too much for Saitama to refuse.

The only problem was the supermarket.

Still all the way in City Z, it would take about 5 minutes there and 5 minutes back. A ten minute round trip.

That is, unless Saitama was to truly go at his fastest. Who knows how quickly he'd be able to go back and forth between the cities.

Of course, that itself brought another issue into question.

The laws of nature and science most likely don't work here, but according to Saitama, going at a certain speed would usually make the friction high enough to light the plastic bags on fire. That'd wouldn't do. Plus, going a little bit below that speed is still risky due to Saitama being clumsy at times, especially when he just randomly throws punches. He'd likely destroy half of the things he runs through.

"Baldy, did you hear what they told us when we got here?" Tornado put a hand on her hip as she put a hand on his shoulder (she had to reach up to really hold it there, but that wasn't the point).

"Huh?" He hummed, staring off to the side. He shrugged, a bored look in his eyes.

"They're letting us just grab any sort of ingredient we'd need from the gigantic ass food storage thing they have in the Hero Barracks. You'll be fine."

"Oh..." he clicked his tongue, his tone disingenuous.

Yeah, this was the deciding moment that Tornado knew she'd have to bring what she'd been thinking about to the table soon, especially considering the raid that was coming closer and closer by the moment.

The man that she'd fallen for, the man who she thought she knew best out of anyone else, and the man who'd she'd lived with for quite some time, was in some sort of emotional slump.

She knew him to not have too many emotions, but when he did feel something, it truly meant a lot to him.

Food was one of those things, especially when the thought of it costing nothing was involved. Anything that was free, actually.

That's why the situation in front of her was so obviously horrendous that she knew she had to take action.

The Saitama that she had come to know and have some sort of romantic affection for would never feel nor appear so apathetic about getting some free food at nobody's expense.