Satisfaction

"Genos, could we go over to Saitama's? Tatsumaki still owes me some money and I think that she's still over there," Fubuki sighed, stretching as she slowly sat up.

She'd used Genos' cybernetic stamina to her advantage, to put it short.

It took a while for Genos to get used to what was going on, but he seemed fine with it. He'd felt emotions (the primary one being sheer rage), so he did derive joy from making Fubuki happy.

That was really it, though.

"I don't see why not," Genos shrugged; he'd talked with Saitama about potentially moving in with Fubuki, which came to a very indecisive Genos and a bored Saitama. Frankly, he saw nothing wrong with either scenario.

In the end, Genos had decided to stay living in Fubuki's home. He'd still spent a large chunk of time with his Sensei whenever he wasn't occupied with the matters of the Blizzard Bunch. Considering how his main priority was still his training, Fubuki understood his choice, although a little dissatisfied that she didn't spend the majority of his time with her.

"What time works?" Fubuki asked, scratching the back of her head as she yawned slowly. He'd made breakfast for her often, and this time was no different. She hated getting up early, and she couldn't understand for the life of her how Genos and Saitama did it so consistently. It was a question both Psychic Sisters had, yet one that both of them would never understand.

"Any time should be fine," Genos explained casually. "Did you hear about this man named Speed-O-Sound Sonic? He's declared himself Saitama-Sensei's rival, but it genuinely makes no sense. If he cannot defeat me, he's nowhere near his level."

Fubuki scoffed, finally getting up, "Speed-O-Sound Sonic? He's a ninja, isn't he?"

Genos whirled his head, somewhat confused, "How did you know?"

Fubuki lightly giggled, "Redundant names, remember? Flashy Flash? Every ninja seems to have something like that, I guess."

Genos smiled too, though tried to hide his amusement, "I seem to recall you brought up something going on between Tatsumaki and Saitama-Sensei. Is there something that I should know about? Does it regard Sensei's emotions?"

Fubuki nodded, snickering, "If you wanna call it that, sure."

Genos narrowed his eyes, "I swear, I know Saitama-Sensei is physically strong, but I am unsure if he is used to his newfound emotions. After all, I believe the only emotions he has felt was joy when it came to Tatsumaki, in addition to boredom with...well, most other things."

Fubuki hummed, picking out what shirt to wear, "Well, I think it's the same for her. She's usually only angry or frustrated, and holy fuck I'm so glad Saitama's usually there when we hang out, otherwise she'd be so goddamn insufferable."

Genos rolled his eyes, amused, "I suppose I can't argue with you about that."

As Fubuki put on her shirt and sweater, she muttered, "Babe, what do you got for breakfast today?" She softly tiptoed her way behind Genos before snaking her arms around his shoulders.

"I decided I would try something of Mexican origin: Enmoladas."

Fubuki scoffed, no heat behind it, "Is that why you're wearing a sombrero?"

Genos, impassive as normal, nodded, "I thought it would be best for immersion."

"You know...that's pretty stupid."

~~~

"Oy, Baldy," I yawn, sitting up. Even though I lived right next to him, I still chose to sleep in his apartment. Warmer that way. I don't care if it's as hot as balls outside, it works for me.