Reveal.

Hi! This is pretty much a sort of interrupting chapter, mainly because I also feel like in a Saitatsu story, I haven't really written a lot of Saitatsu. You get what I mean?

This chapter is mainly a mishmash of stuff that happens on their date, with some progression coming up that I sort of hinted at in previous chapters but not really because I absolutely suck at foreshadowing.

That being said, I hope you enjoy it!

Initial Release Date: October 30, 2020 (yeah, that's just completely on me today. I just had a lot of procrastination going on and kinda forgot. sorry.)

~~~~~

"You know, Saitama?"

"Yeah, Tats?"

"Elder Centipede was a breeze," Tatsumaki sighed, scratching her head while putting a hand on her hips. "And King didn't even show up!"

"Oh, about that," Saitama shrugged in response. "Diarrhea."

Tornado scoffed, "Bullshit. There's no way he'd just make that stupid of a decision."

"Hey, haven't you made a decision to eat something stupid before?"

"Touché, Saitama. Now, how about Garou?"

"Told you, Genos, Bang, and Bomb definitely have it covered. If not, Genos'll probably call me instantly. You know how he is, right?" Saitama brought up, causing Tatsumaki to nod.

"Yeah...now, you did say that you were gonna take me out on a date, right?" Saitama nodded to that. "C'mon, then! Have you decided on what we were gonna do?"

"Nope," Saitama proudly declared, and Tornado could've sworn one of those goddamn anime tunes quickly played then, causing her great frustration.

"Oh my god, you're such a dumbass," Tatsumaki scoffed, though there was some amusement to her tone. "Come on, I'll take you to a theme park or something. It's been a while since I've been there. I mean, like what...four years, I think."

"I get what you mean," Saitama agreed. "The last time I was there was when I worked part-time because I didn't really have too much money then." However, he didn't mention the fact that he worked a bunch of jobs that were part-time and got fired because he stopped showing up to spend that time training.

"Then now's the perfect time for it!" Tornado declared, already lifting herself up in the air. "Come on! There's still a few hours left!"

"You seem excited," Saitama observed in response, hopping up to a nearby tree to match her height. He wasn't sure why she was so excited, but he could tell there was something she was thinking about this very moment. Maybe it was something she wanted to show him, and she was betting on him not having planned while they were on their way.

"I mean, I did feel like going to the theme park either way. I just thought it'd be more fun with you there," Tornado admitted, a light blush dusting her cheeks. "Is that fine, or is there somewhere else you wanted to go?"

"Nah, the theme park's fine...is there something wrong, Tats? You seem a little off," Saitama wondered out loud, furrowing his eyebrows slightly. He witnesses her gulp a little bit, before blushing lightly and brushing it off.

"It's just something on my mind. I'll tell you about when I'm ready," she answered, already flying off towards where the festival was. Saitama, while not the best with emotions, still could tell that something was off, and wanted to know what it was.

However, he also knew that pushing it might make it worse, especially in the long run. He genuinely did care about Tats, to the point where he did really like her.