Who Wanted to Be / Emotions

Howdy, mates, last chapter was sort of a doozy!

All of you doing okay? I sure hope you guys are!

So, without any more, let's begin, shall we?

By the way, for his character and in the first section, please do not take some of the personal belief as my own personal belief. I'm just doing my best to write in the character's style.

Initial Release Date: May 20, 2020

~~~~~

Hm? Why the fuck are there so many people here? Meh, whatever. I can probably take them all on if I really need to. Ugh. I almost goddamn puked. Dude, haven't you taken a shower in the last three years?

"This is Sitch, leader of the 'Earth is in Danger Prophecy Measures' team," the bulbous-nosed guy introduces himself. He's wearing a really boring, generic suit that probably cost twenty times more than it would ever be worth.

"I never imagined you would come," he continues. No shit, Sherlock. Half of us standing here are literally on your guys' most wanted list, if not just wanted in general. I'm surprised anyone showed up at all.

"I am deeply grateful that denizens of the underworld would answer my call," Alright, buddy, now you're just practically asking for it here. 'Denizens of the Underworld?' That's some shit you'd hear from pretentious marketing, like if a really nerdy League of Legends player wanted to roleplay in person with you. Trust me, I know. A dude from my old dojo tried it once with me. He almost didn't make it out of the hospital.

"I assure you this is not about your criminal histories or illicit activities. This isn't a trap, so please just listen." You know how when you're on an airplane, the announcer says stuff for what feels like 20 minutes before you take off and you're almost asleep? Yeah, that's how it felt, listening to him.

"Do not mind the heroes present as bodyguards. They won't act unless necessary." I see the K.K.K impersonator cheer in front of me as he realizes that there are heroes here, and the other guys start cheering as a cacophony of empty threats about killing the heroes.

Also, won't act unless necessary? They look about as ready to kill these guys as they are to kill the heroes. Bullshit. Especially the W.W.E phony up there. What's his name? Tank Top...no, he would have a shirt...that's it! Heavy Tank Loincloth!

I see the 'heroes' discuss amongst themselves while Heavy Tank Loincloth, the highest rank out of the three of them, openly lectures, "I dunno about you, but for perps to come strollin' in here...talk about disrespect!" His voice is deep and booming, like someone who's either got something to hide or is hiding his insecurity. The other 'heroes' nod at his statement and quickly state that they'll 'burn us to cinders at the slightest move.' Bullshit. As if.

"Now that that has been established, let us begin. Please look at the documents provided," Business Boy begins to speak.

"Wait," an oddly homosexual-looking ninja interrupted, causing everyone to look directly at him. He looked thin, yet probably strong. He didn't seem unstoppable, but he was definitely strong.

"Where's the hero named Saitama? Doesn't he live in this facility?" He asks, only getting raised eyebrows from the others. As they start murmuring, I start observing. Maybe this ninja's somethin' else, maybe he's like me, if he's looking for heroes to fight.

Unsurprisingly, Sitch doesn't know who he is, "Who are you? Do you know a hero? Well, please wait until later. This is important."

An annoyed look comes onto the ninja as he simply thinks out loud, "He isn't here? Well, that's a shame. Then I'm leaving."