Chapter 1: Feelings

Have you ever had a love that you met in the middle of the woods when you were little, but things go totally opposite and you become best friends. People think that we make horrible friends because Alison is a vampire and I am a wolf, but for some odd reason we make it work. The moment I saw Alison I knew i had fallen in love with her but I never told her because I love our friendship and I didn't want to break it.

"Emily get to school now," mom yells from downstairs.

I close my fresh new journal and put it under my bed. I start walking to the door and as I am walking I see Alison waiting outside for me.

"Are you ready for your first day of school ever," Alison said with a smile.

Today was my first day of public school. My parents never let me go to public schools because I couldn't control my anger and changing in front of everyone, but my dad thinks I'm ready and he is having Alison watch over me.

"I'm scared that I might bite someone's head off," I said with a nervous voice.

"Hey I'll help you keep control and guess what," Alison says with a huge grin on her face.

"What," I asked confused.

Today is my 18th birthday so that means I will be a full vampire and that means I get powers," Alison says and then she runs with all her might over to me and takes my hand and gives me a smirk.

"Alison, no I hate it," I whine.

"Well too bad wolf," Alison smiles and we run as fast as her legs could take her and then we head to school. When Alison stopped I fell on the floor and tried breathing right. All I can hear is Alison laughing and I start laughing too. I got up slowly so I won't get too dizzy and start walking to school. As I walked in Alison took my arm and gave me a smile. Alison then drags me to a group of people by the lockers.

"Guys. Library. Now," Alison demands.

We all then went to the library and we sat at a table that is off to the side of other people. We sat down.

"Ok introduce yourselfs," Alison stated.

"I'm Aria a witch,"

"I'm Spencer a vampire,"

"I'm Hanna a vampire,"

"Emily," Alison said as she looked at me.

"I'm Emily and I'm a wolf,"

"So a wolf in the flesh," Hanna says with a smile.

"Knock it off Hanna," Spencer says with a stern voice.

"Anyways we are going to my birthday party tonight no questions," Alison announces as she gets up from the table and left.

"So what is so special about a wolf," Hanna question.

"Hanna knock it off," Spencer said with an angry face.

"I'm sorry she doesn't like wolfs," Aria apologizes.

"It's ok," I smile as I get up from my chair and left.

School Is Over

I was waiting outside for Alison and she finally came after 20 minutes, but she had a worried face. She took my hand and dragged me into the woods. We finally stopped when we were deep in the woods.

"I got a text again," Alison's worried face crept on her heart shaped face.

"You get a text all the time," I say with confusion.

"No I mean someone is threatening me," Alison spits as she gave me her phone.

What would your parents say if they found out your best friend is a wolf -A