Laurance Zhval

Laurance Zhval was an interesting person. He did truely love aphmau at one point, but it was only a matter of time before he fell for his best friend, his brother, Garroth. Garroth and Laurance could have had a long lasting  ending, if only Garroth wasn't so stupid. Laurance handed him every clue, every hint, and there Garroth was, oblivious to it all. Garroth loved Laurance as well. He - well we can get into that later, but he's always loved Laurance, the obsession with Aphmau was a lie to cover up his true feelings. Laurance killed many people for Garroth. Ivy, countless girls in college, blaze, and most shockingly, Cadenza. Yes, Laurance killed his own older sister for Garroth. Eventually, after Blazes murder, they finally dated. They were both extremely happy and proud. But Laurance still wanted Women for sexual purposes. He had an affair with Aphmau, and that was his usual go to fuck buddy. But once Aaron killed her, he started going for girls left and right. He raped Michi, Nicole, Lucinda, and the worst of all, he tried to rape Katelyn. My Katelyn. She came to me crying that night. "What's happening to mystreet? What happened to all of us." The very next night I killed Laurance and made it look like suicide. Garroth was broken, but well talk about Garroth later.

Laurance was an obsessive rapist