Melissa Lycan

(this chapter is not meant to offend any religion!)

Melissa Lycan is satanist. I know, I know, but it's true. She doesn't look goth, or act like it, but she's been doing rituals and contacting demons since she was around 12 years old. She grew a fascination for the religion and began a church of satanism. It was a secret, of course. Only Aaron knew, but he accepted it and attended regularly as well. She began a following of about 13 people and started to do rituals, selling of souls, and praised her "true savior" Shad. On the outside she was a soft girl, as you have clearly seen, but on the inside, she's a demon reincarnate. She started to sacrifice humans around her 4th year into the craft, usually killing preists or Irene scholars. She believed Zane the high Preiest, Satan, Lucifer, and Shad were the mightiest of all beings and she devoted her life into figuring out how to become a shadow knight, or the demons that gone extinct centuries ago. I thought her fascination was cute, so I showed her the world of the demon warlock and who I was inside. I soon became her god and she did EVERYTHING for me. I decided to repay her my making her a shadow knight like she always wanted to be. She was honored and happy, and for the first time she was really happy. But we are leaving out one thing. Ghost. Remember who Ghost is? Emmalyn. The one head over heels for Irene. So, as a ghost, Emmalyn sensed Melissas shadow Knight. A shadow knight away from the nether is the weakest thing, so a ghost can easily over power a shadow knight. And so Emmalyn, or Kim, or I guess both, killed her. I hope Melissa is happy in the nether, when I go visit I'll make sure she's glorified.