Garte and Zianna

Garte and Zianna have the most toxic relationship, no over exaggeration. Zianna is a pretty nice lady, but at the same time she's the sluttiest girl you will ever meet. She's a cheater obsessed with money and sex, much like Aphmau. Garte though, is a much worse demon. Money and greed runs through his veins. Zianna always had a love for Aphmau and her ways, she admired it when Slyvanna called her and told her about all the bad things Aphmau was doing. Soon she grew very tired of Slyvanna and decided to kill her and take Aphmau as her own. She killed Slyvanna and told no one about it for years, paying her bills and signing her papers. She took Aphmau into her own care for a few years, and had a ultimate plan for her and Zane to get married. She loved Zane with her whole heart and was most worried about him not finding the one, so she began arranging their marriage. Garte found out about it and got angry. Garte was obsessed with the idea of Garroth being the top dog. Zane and Vylad were supposed to be Garroths lapdogs, never getting a job or wife or kids, just serve as Garroths little assistants. Garte called the cops and told on Zianna, she's still in prison now. Garte acted like the hero when really he as a single parent was now corrupting the boys. He forced Garroth to abuse Vylad and Zane constantly, and he himself took it to the extremes. This is what lead Vylad and Zane to become to corrupt and vile, and for Garroth to become so emotional. Before Vylad and Zane killed him a good while later, he cheated on Zianna with Elizabeth, Katelyns mother. Of course he had a team of prostitutes and strippers but Elizabeth was an investment for long term. Elizabeth helped him get invovled with my father and Micheal, and I thank this man because I wouldn't be a murder today, a cleanser as I like to call it, without his help in the CEO industry.