Lucinda Hawthorne

Lucinda. The queen of seduction, the witch with a good ass, and a smooth voice. Was that really who Lucinda was though? Not at all. Lucinda's mother left her at a very young age , leaving her in her fathers care. Her father remarried a young slut who acted used her father for money. It wasn't long until this woman taught her to be the same way. Get money through stripping, sex, and being your seductive self. Young Lucinda took this on when witchcraft failed to bring her enough money. But it started to consume her, and now, she craved money. She wanted money from everyone, even her own friends that greedy bitch. She often did the deed with many on mystreet after getting them drunk and taking their money. But one day she crossed the line. More like Katelyns Line. This was Katelyns first murder attempt. Before Katelyn learned to love me, she loved Aphmau. She knew Aph was her half sister and all of that, but she couldn't help her feelings. Of course Aph died and that's that, but before her death, Lucinda spiked her drink. I remember the day, watching Katelyns every move as usual. Lucinda spiked aphmaus drink and got her all drunk-hyped. Desperate for a quick fuck and money Lucinda took her home. It wasn't long before Katelyn connected the dots, and followed Aphmau and Lucinda as they left the party. She caught Lucinda tying up a passed out and previously struggling Aphmau, stripping her and going through her wallet. Katelyn had always hated Lucinda. Always. She always thought of her as a vile disgusting slut. And If you asked her, katelyns proud of what she did. She went up to Lucinda, grabbed her by the hair, and whispered, "burn in Hell whore." She then proceeded to slit Lucinda's throat. I remember Katelyns evil laugh that day. It was beautiful. Perfectly evil.  Lucinda died and Aphmau was freed. That's the only secret Katelyn ever kept from me. And Katelyn love, if you're reading this, of course I know what you did. You should of told me, so I could tell you my secrets, we could have made a good revenge duo.

Lucinda was a money addict