Dante Ramirez

GUYS WE GOT #1 RANKING FOR ALL APHMAU WHAT THE LITERAL FLIPPPP💞💓💖💘💘💓. This book is starting to come to and end but before the exciting ending leave suggestions for some more characters to do!!

Dante is a loyal man. He sticks by your side through and through and is always faithful to those he loves. His loyalty is considered a wonderful trait by many and seems to be a fire inside of faith and love and brothership. But because someone has loyalty doesn't mean it's always good. And it definitely can mean he's loyal to the wrong people. Poor guy Dante is, he let his fire of loyalty burn him too far, and he was consumed by the flames.

It started when he was little. He loved Gene as any brother would and valued his bond with him more anything. They were close until Gene starting becoming the schools badboy, and their bond started to grow apart. That's when I met Dante. Dante and I were best friends. Without what he's taught me over the years I'd be either dead or without Katelyn, whichever is worse. I will always remember the night Dante came running to me. Gene got invovled with some gangs and Dante shot the man giving him problems out of loyalty. He ran from the police and they lost his tracks, and he was begging me to help him. "Why did you defend Gene like that Dante, you know he's a bad person." Id ask him. "Because I love him Travis." And all of this time I believed it was brotherly love right? Wrong. Dante was head over heels for his half brother. Yep, that's right, they weren't full blood. Nothing ever happened for course, as Gene got married twice, once to Sasha after highschool and another time to a model wife. But this didn't stop Dante's love. He tried to distract himself with people like Nana, Nicole, and Jenna, but it wasn't he same. He couldn't be loyal to them because he didn't love them. Dante would do anything for me or Gene. Not because he loved me, but because as his friend I was the only one who knew about Gene and Him. He had some kind of Fantasy of him Gene going off together in the mountains of New Zealand and adopting African Children in need of homes. When Gene was arrested for his hitman work about 3 years ago, Dante began a plan. He wanted to break Gene out and live his fantasy. He planned and planned for a year, and a week before the big day Gene was pronounced dead. He was killed by a prison gang for trying to steal drugs. He was beat to death and the funeral was scheduled, yet Dante refuses to believe Gene was dead. For some reason he believed Gene was alive and waiting to be rescued and in prison, so he carried out the plan. I felt so bad for Dante that I granted Gene 2 hours back in his dying body In exchange for Dante's soul to shad. Dante broke Gene out and as Gene died (for the second time) in his arms, Dante commited suicide. Because of his everdying loyalty to Gene, he said, "if you die, I die." And so it was.