Katelyn Firefist

Katelyn abuses me. But I really do love it. Before you say, that's kinky Travis! It's really not. I don't enjoy it of course, but knowing that it helps her feel better helps me. Almost everyday when she comes home, she gets very frustrated. Her work as a director and all of the terrible things on mysteet get to her, and she starts to take it out on me. She begins by trash talking for a few minutes, then she looks me deep in the eyes and punches me in the ribs. She then punches me all over, screaming "IM SORRY TRAVIS I CANT STOP. MAKE ME STOP MAKE ME STOP!" She cries as I tell her it's okay, then she bangs my head repeatedly into the furtinture, bruising and cutting me, making me bleed. Sometimes Micheal wants to fight back, and when he does she gets more angry. She locks me in the basement for the night and doesn't kiss me or touch me for days when I fight back. It's a cycle that happens a few times a month. But I don't care. Some of the trauma she's experiencing on mystreet is because of me. It's what I deserve in a way. Plus, I love her and wouldn't want her taken away, or to leave her. I just want to be with her. Always. No matter how insane or physco we are, no matter the people we've hurt and murderd, I will always love her, and she will always love me. Katelyn, if you are reading this, you mean the world to me blueberry. Sugarpea, I want to be with you forever. I love you with everything in me, and I will never give up on us.

Katelyn is perfection