Daniel Marquez

this book is kinda really dying😔

Daniels the sweet one. The innocent little cinnamon no one ever thinks wrong of. The truth is, he's the most deadliest person on mystreet. If you're expecting a twist like the others, you know, like he's a murder or something, that's not the case. The reason Daniels super dangerous is because he knows about everyone and everything. I mean think about it, your stressed, you don't know who to trust, you probably just killed someone or some thing, you go to the one person you can go to. He's too sweet of a friend to get police, and he's scared of everyone and everything, but he's still there for you. He's basically the thearpist. He gets bullied a lot, no surprise, but somehow someone always takes care of those people for him. I don't know who, and I know it's not him. Anyways, one day he slipped up. The police came to investigate all the deaths around here, and I don't blame them. But, When they asked about Aaron and Aphmau, he spilled that Aaron ran off with Kawaii~Chan. I'm hoping these are stupid detectives, because if they connect the right dots things will fall into place. So that night I threatened Daniel, sent him away for good. He's now in New Zealand doing who knows what. He always wanted to go to New Zealand. Good thing he finally made it there in heaven.