Garroth Romeave

Garroth was probably the most innocent on mystreet besides Celestia. Poor guy had gone through a lot of abuse as a child. Garte would force him to show his authority and use his strength by making him abuse his brothers. Later on in highschool he found out his crush, Laurance, was in love with Aphmau. He wanted to kill Aphmau so badly, but he couldn't bring himself to do it. Instead, he would hurt himself. When him and Laurance finally started dating, it wasn't long before he found out Laurance was cheating on him. He ran to Aaron and told Aaron everything about Aphmau being a cheater, in hopes Aaron would kill her. Aaron eventually did, but the cheating didn't stop. Garroth got angry with this. He started to abuse Laurance, just like he was taught to in his childhood. He would cut him, punch him, bruise him, but in the end they loved eachother. (Remind you of anything?) Anyways, Garroth was too loyal to cheat, but, he did love someone else. He loved Blaze MoonShine. He would stalk him, constantly. When Laurance killed him, he was devastated. And then when Laurance died, he had no choice other than to kill himself. He hung himself. The note below him said simply, I'm going to see laurance and Blaze. When I read the note, I simply laughed. See you in hell. At least when I go, I'll be glorified.

Garroth was damaged