Terry Valkrum

Dad. I'm sorry, but I really needed Micheal. Oh, what am I saying? You were a terrible person anyways, with a demon or not. The Valkrum name is tainted. Because it has gone with the eldest child of every family in the Valkrum-demon warlock bloodline, my father and I changed our names. We became the Grant family. Terry "Grant" became a CEO and married the daughter of another CEO (for the money for course) This woman, Laura Nicole Enki, gave birth to me. And so I became Travis Nicholas Grant. Really I was Travis Valkrum, but my mom didn't know that, not yet. My dad would make girls sleep with him to get to the top tier in his company, or he'd fire them. I remember every other night he'd go off to a "meeting" at a nearby motel, or end phone calls with "If you don't sleep with daddy you could lose your job!" Kinda things. My mother, on the other hand, was as loyal and pure as ever. Then when my grandpa died in prison after murdering his wife, everything changed. My dad became Michaels host. It started small, with him talking to himself or acting weird. And my mom noticed for sure. She had speculated our bloodline. She was the smartest woman I knew, and talk about someone who does their share of digging. She knew exactly what was going on. She didn't want to kill her son of course, so she planned on keeping my dad in captivity and keeping him healthy for the time being. She led him to her huge office in New York to do so, but Micheal got into me a bit, exposing my moms plan. Micheal said that the only way to save my mom and I was to kill my dad, because he saw hope in me. The best place for him. And I wouldn't have to kill anyone I loved. This is the part where I say I was a fool for listening. Expect I wasn't. It's still the best choice I've made to this day. I killed my dad my mom died of cancer shortly after. Not bad for 14 right? I eventually went on to live off their money and change my name again, this time to Travis Valk and dyed my hair, along with changing my eye color (thanks to Micheal for that) a year later I got involved in a foster program and then I met her. I met Katelyn.