Jeffery Goldenheart

So we're finally here. I've saved this one for a bit. I didn't think I was ready to write it. Today I bring you my most terrible murder yet. And by far my most disturbing. As you know, Katelyn and Jeffery have history. He was quite frankly, the goldenheart. Your perfect attractive guy, with rich parents, a perfect family, captain of the varsity football team, good grades etc. everyone believed him and Katelyn , the two golden children of athletics and grades, went perfectly together. But Katelyns interests in boys is far from that image. She likes troubled, different, mean even. But still she loved Jeffery. She loved him so much I almost felt sorry taking his life. They probably would have been married right now if I didn't do what I did. High school, junior year, Jeffery's senior. Him and Katelyn were happy together. I hated that. I hated him. So I spiked his drink. I made sure Katelyn left early, perfect cheating material. Then I spiked another girls drink, Allie Mariel . It was perfect how I set it up, and before long they were banging and soon, Allie was pregnant. Katelyn broke up with him and the plan went well. But after Abby was born, it was clear their love didn't die. Constant, disgusting flirting. This made me more angry. So one day I took Texted Jeffery pretending to be Katelyn. After some flirty texts, I convinced him and Abby to come over for dinner. I did this on a day when I knew  no one would be home. During Christmas. They came over and I told them a lie. Katelyns in the shower, I'll get you some tea. That tea though made them sleepy and I dragged them over to my car and drove to a storage shed I'd bought just for this. I locked them both in and put on my mask . A mask I had made myself. A mask of the demon warlock. They woke up in a panic, and I told them that Travis tried to fight back but was killed. I even went as far to showing them a picture of me "dead" so they'd believe. Then, I began the torture. Cutting, hitting, burning their skin, all for Katelyn. They begged to stop and cried for help, but I gave them numbing medicine so they couldn't scream, their mouths werent able to. I then forced Abby to do drugs, hurt herself, and hurt her father. After that, I told Jeffery that If he didn't say shit, or go to the police, Id let Abby live. So I let them go with trackers in their necks. It could have been that simple Jeffery. But you didn't listen. He took out the tracker and I saw him drive to a police station based on Abby's tracker. I beat them there. Then I took them for a ride. In the back of my dad's car. We took a road trip. A very fun one at that. I took them all the way to Montana, and in a forest, I killed them. I felt a little sorry for Abby, but you have to do what you have to do right? I then made it look like Jeffery was a physcopath who killed his daughter, then himself. It worked out well.

Jeffery disobeyed

Guys I was gonna make this darker but I just couldn't I'm sorry