Previously On Daughter Of Tony Stark...

"You should...You should have gone for the head." Thanos grinned evilly as he raised his hand and snapped his fingers and he was gone.

Everybody stopped and the air was dead for a second as we looked around for him but he was no where to be seen.

"Steve!" I heard Bucky call and I turned to see he was turning to dust. Steve rushed over to where he stood and knelt down where Bucky once stood. I looked around and saw people I knew and cared for turned to dust and floated away. Sam, Rhodey, Groot the tree and Rocket, the talking raccoon.

Somehow I knew I was next. I don't know what it was but I felt it, in the pit of my Stomach. It was a funny sort of feeling, like my insides we churning. This was it, this was my end. I looked around to see Nat was trying to hold off one of Thanos' solders.

"Nat!" I yelled, She took the solder down with on last punch before she turned around.

"Evie, what's wrong?" She asked as she ran over. I grabbed her arms and steadied myself.

"If you make it back, tell my dad and Pepper I loved them and Peter too." I told her, she looked at me confused and then, I watched in pure horror as her eyes widened as I fell to the floor. The last thing I heard was Nat calling my name.

"EVIE!!!!!"

Then Nothing.