Chapter 21: Training With Wanda and Bucky

I sat on the couch flipping through channels on the TV, bored out of my mind. After school, Peter had to go over to MJ's to work on their class project so I was home, alone...well not alone, Wanda was running around in search for...god knows what.

"You know if you tell me what you're looking for, I can help?" I offered but Wanda just kept fluttering around aimlessly.

"Wanda...Wanda...WANDA!" I yelled. That seemed to stop her in her tracks because she looked up at me confused.

"Huh? What's up?" She asked.

"I asked what were you looking for?" I chuckled.

"Yeah, I was looking for my other glove...I'm going out training with Bucky and I can't find it." She smiled.

"You do realise, you're a witch right, I've seen you conjure up crap from nowhere." I reminded her.

"That's never usually how it works, a lot of the time I just will it to me if I can see it." She chuckled.

"Oh, right...well, did you look in the training room?"

"No...I'll go see." She ran off and then came running back in holing her missing glove. "Found it." She grinned.

"So...you are off training?" I asked, switching the TV off.

"Yeah, both have a day off and let's he honest, the training facilities at the compound are...better that here." She shrugged as she pulled her glove on.

"Yeah, well, the training room here was mostly for me when Nat was training me to fight." I chuckled.

"You wonna join us? Bucky won't mind and let's be honest, you would just be sat here bored if you stayed."

"Yeah, you're right, Give me ten miutes to grab my work out gear." I smiled as I stood up and ran to my room.

After a could minutes of searching I pulled on a black sports bra, a pair of work out shorts and an old avengers tank top. I slipped my work out shoes on and grabbed my phone, keys and headphones, before running back down the stairs.

"OK, let's go." I smiled as Wanda and I headed out the door.

*at the compound.*

"James Buchanan Barnes, where are you!" I called as I entered the training room.

"Evie Grace?" I heard Bucky call, he was in the middle of a training programme. He switched it off and came running over.

"Hey, Doll." He smiled as he came bounding over. "What are you doing here?"

"OK, wow, what a nice welcome for the HBIC around here?" I joked as I walked over and he pulled me into his arms.

"HBIC?" Bucky asked pulling away to look down at me.

"Head Bitch In Charge." Wanda replied with a chuckle as Bucky gave me a stern look.

"That is no language for a nice, respectable young lady like yourself." Bucky warned.

"Respectable?" Wanda laughed.

"Rude." I called back.

"So, shall we train?" I asked.

We trained for a couple hours before Wanda and I headed home, wanda dropping me off at the building before telling me she was picking up Chinese Food.

I opened the apartment door only to hear a bump. I looked around and saw nothing of the ordinary but something just didn't seem right.

Slowly I walked further into the apartment, keeping my wits about me. I could sence someone but, in the dark I saw nothing.

Then i felt an arm take hold of mine so I grabbed it and flipped them, putting my foot against their throat.

"Well, hello to you too baby." I heard Peter mutter. I looked down to see my boyfriend grinning up at me.

"Peter?" I asked shocked.

"Did I ever tell you, how hot you look when you when you want to kill me." He grinned as I removed my foot and offered my hand to pull him up.

He took mine and I pulled him up, once on his feet he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me flat against his chest.

"What are you doing here?" I asked as he lent in and kissed me softly.

"I missed you and I wanted to kiss you." He explained as he placed his lips on mine with a definitive hunger.

I felt his hands slipped under my shirt as his tongue fought mine for dominance.

"Pete," I mumbled against his lips. He finally freed mine and moved to kiss my neck.

"I'm loving this confidence and dominance you seem to have." I muttered breathlessly. "But, Wanda will be back any minute so...oh god." I moaned as he sound the sensitive spot on my neck and bit it softly.

"We can't go too far, we have to stop." I tried to reason but Pete had other ideas as he sucked hard on my neck, obviously trying to leave a mark.

"I think it's to late for that." He chuckled as he lifted me off my feet and quickly made his way to my bedroom.

"Oh, fuck it." I huffed as he set my feet to the ground and I once again attached my lips to his.