Chapter 13: A Family Dinner

"And that concludes out tour. Thank you for taking the time to visit Stark Industries, I hope you enjoyed yourselves." I smiled widely at the group out teens who were still wide eyed.

"Does anybody have any questions?" I asked as we stopped outside the reception area.

"Who runs SI now? Since Tony Starks is dead?" One kid asked bluntly and I bit back tears.

"Well, Pepper Stark, formally Pepper Potts runs Stark Industries as CEO she works her butt off to keep this place running, as she did when Mr Stark we still around.

"Does you, being Tony's kid, not get to take over?" Another kid asked and I shrugged.

"Well I'm only 17 so it would be a  while before that happens, besides, I'm still in school and I'm not quite ready for that part of my life to begin." I smiled at the who nodded thoughtfully.

"Ok last question." I told the group and tall blond girl rose her hand. "Yeah, you?"

"WBO was that cute kid working in the lab with Dr Banner?" She asked and I smirked.

"Oh, that's Peter Parker, he's one of our younger interns here.

"How young?"

"He's 17, like me. He is the youngest person to ever intern at SI but at high school age, he is still one of the smartest minds to work here...very close to my dad and myself."

"He's cute, do you think you could give him my number?" The blond ask and I ground my teeth.

"No, I don't think I can...his girlfriend is very protective of what's her's" I told her, turning away from the group to head over to the reception desk.

"Well, what does she have that I don't?" The girl laugh sharply I smirk and shrugged.

"And IQ over 10, a natural hair color...a multi billion dollar company waiting for her." I let out as I turned around smiling sickly sweet at the girl who looked at me confused.

"He's dating you?"

"He is, yes. Surprising I know but then heart wants what the heart wants I guess." Inshrugged. "Ok so the passes are yours to keep, a small momentum of our wonderful time together. Thank you all for come and I hope you all have a safe trip back home."

With that the group all began to head towards the exit, with one last thank you.

"Hey." I heard a voice call and I looked up to see Alice, one of our receptionists smiling from behind her desk.

"Hi." I smiled at her as I filled out the last of the papers for the tour group.

"How'd it go?" She asked and I shrugged. "That was the fifth group of the day and at least four of the groups had a girl eyeing up my boyfriend." I chuckled as I handed her the paper and she smiled.

"Well, I've seen Pete are you and trust me, he only has eyes for you my dear."

"Well that's good...other wise my dads whole plan for marrying me off to him would be up in smoke by now." I laughed as I slowly turned to walk away.

"Have a good night miss Stark."

"Thanks Mrs Jones, you too." I called back as I headed to the elevator.  I stepped off the elevator on the floor with the labs and wondered over to the lab where Pete and Bruce were working.

"Hey, Science dudes!" I called as I opened the door. Pete and Bruce both looked up and me and smiled as I lent across the door frame. "Hate to be the bareer of bad news, but my boyfriend and I have to get ready for the family dinner." I reminded them and Pete nodded.