Chapter 11: Babysitting Morgan

"You had Sex." Mum blurted out the walked to the kitchen.

"What?" I asked, shocked. "No, I didn't? why would you think I did?" 

"Evie, honey, you have hickies up and down your neck, Peter came down stairs fumbling with shirt and you...you look to glowy to have been working in the lab."

"I'm always glowy when I'm with Peter." I tried to argue but mum just shrugged. 

"I'm not angry at you. You're 17 and I know you and Peter will be careful." she told me as she walked around the table and wrapped and arm around me. "Just know that if there are EVER any little Peters running around before you are married...I will kill you...a lot." My mum grinned. 

The rest of the night was spent catching up on the week past, Morgan was excited to be staying here, again and mum and I had a long, embarrassing talk about sex...so that was interesting.

*The Next Morning*

"Evie, where are you?" Morgan called excitedly as she rush down the stairs. I followed after her, my feet padding quietly on the floor as I snuck around. I used my 'super spy' skills to hide from my little sister as she searched around for me.

It had been her idea to have a game of hide and seek, for about an hour after mum left for work we took turns hiding. About twenty minutes ago I had hidden, keeping an eye on Morgan from where I had hid and now I was ready to make my move. 

"Evie?" She called, as she looked around to a seemingly empty room. I smirked, as I saw her stop and look around confused. That was the moment I silently ran up behind her, lifting her of her feet, making her squeal. 

"How do you do that?" She asked in between laughter as I raced us over to the couch and sat down, her resting on my lap.

"Nat taught me. She was an incredible spy, her job was to sneak around. She taught me how to be extra sneaky so I could sneak up on uncle Clint." I explained.

"Did you ever sneak up on dad?" She asked a humorous glint in my eye.

"Oh, all the time." I told her, eye welling a little at the memory. "He hated it, nearly killed me once. It was the best day ever." 

"I bet he screamed like a little girl." Morgan giggled as she climbed of my lap and sat on the sofa.

"Oh, of course he did. He's dad." I chuckled. "So, you wanna watch a movie?" 

"Yeah. We can have a movie marathon day." She nodded. 

"What do you wanna watch?"

"I...I wanna watch the Happy Potter Movie." 

"Pick what ever you want mini me, I'll go grab us some soda and chips." I told her as I stood from my spot on the couch and walked over to the couch. 

After grabbing the food of soda, I sat on the sofa, as Morgan hit play on the movie and we sat there quietly, just enjoying our time together.

After a few of our movies, at around about 4:30 there was a knock at the door and I rushed over to answer it to find Peter stood at the door, smiling like a goof.

"Hey, good looking." I grinned up at him. 

"Hey there, beautiful." He smiled back as he lent down and kissed me. 

"Who's at the door?" Morgan asked interrupting. I pulled away and moved to the side, allowing Pete to enter my apartment. Morgan spotted Peter and stood up. 

"Pete!" She called, as she ran over to him. Peter caught her in his arms and lifted her up. 

"What are you doing here?" She asked him as she held her into a hug. 

"I was in the neighbour hood, you know because I live here, so I figured I'd come by to see my favourite girls." He grinned as he put my sister down an followed her over to the couch.

"Well, were always happy to have you come by." 

"Thanks, So, what we doing?" 

"Movie marathon." Morgan explained as we all cuddled up under the duvets we had brought to the sofa earlier.

"Great, what movies?"

"Harry Potter, then I want to watch Jurassic Park." 

"You really inherited your dads movie preferences huh?" Peter chuckled. I felt Peter's hand grab mine over the back of the sofa and I smiled aver at him. 

"Morgan and I inherited dads music and movie preferences." I told him, entwining our fingers together and set our attention on the TV as Morgan pressed play.

*Peppers P.O.V.*

"Mrs Stark, it's 9:30. You asked me to remind you to leave at 10." My assistant informed me and I nodded, thanking her before I grabbed the last lot of files to go though before I left for the rest of the weekend. 

The half hour passed by quickly so at 10pm I left my work on the desk and grabbed my things. 

"See you Monday Grace." I called out as I passed my assistant who was also ready to leave. 

"Good night Mrs Stark." She called back. 

I left the SI building and climbed into the car, Happy sitting in the front. 

"You OK Pep?" Happy asked as I buckled in. 

"I'm fine, had to work later then I thought and I haven't had chance to call Evie to let her know I was working late. I hope she'd not to mad at me." I sighed as Happy drove. 

"I'm sure she'd be fine with it, after Pete finished at the SI labs this afternoon he was talking about dropping in to see them."

"Oh, well, looks like I'm walking home to carnage." I chuckled pulling out my phone, I tried to call Evie but it only rang then went to voicemail. 

"So, what was that little 'carnage' comment about?" Happy asked as I slipped my phone away. 

  "Last night when I arrived at Evie's she and Pete looked a little...shrivelled."

"Making out in the Lab again?" He asked. I knew that if I told Happy about their sex-capades he would turn into an over protective mess and most likely try to kill Pete, so I just nodded and chuckled. 

Pretty soon, at around 10:30, Happy pulled up at the apartment building and I climbed out, wished him a good night and I walked up to Evie's Place. 

I entered the apartment to find the lights all turned out and the Star wars DVD menu on the screen. I walked over to turn the lights on but I saw the clump of limbs on the couch. 

I got a closer look I saw Evie and Pete snuggled up n the sofa, Morgan nestled in the middle, Evie and Pete arms wrapped around her protectively. 

I smiled at the three and pulled out my phone, snapped a photo and chuckled as I kissed there foreheads and made my way back to the spare room. 

"Tony would have loved this." I said to my self. 

"Please, dad would have been sat in the middle of this." Evie mumbled as she shifted. 

I looked back to she was once again asleep and I walked over tucked her duvet back up before I walked off.

"She's right, he would be."