Chapter 16: Paris

"Evie, come on we gotta get up." I heard MJ tell me. I rolled over to threw a pillow at her before closing my eyes again. 

"Fine, this is the third I've tried to get you up. I give up." she huffed and I heard her storm over to the door and it opened and closed. I smiled to myself and let my self fall back to sleep.

I don't know how long it had been but I felt my bed dip and I heard the soft voice of my boyfriend. 

"Come on Stark, we have a free day and we're going to the Eifle tower." Peter told me as I buried my head deeper in the pillow. "Come on." He whispered, leaning down and kissing my head. but he pulled back quickly. 

"Damn, Evie you're hot." he told me and I chuckled. 

"Yeah, I know." I chuckled as I turned to face him. He smiled and shook his head. 

"I meant you're burning up." He told me. I shrugged and sat up but I felt a wave of nausea hit me and I fell back on the bed.

"Woah" I breathed. 

"Hey, what was that?" Pete asked and I shrugged.

"I don't know, but I'll be OK." I smiled as I slowly stood up and walked over to the bathroom.

"Hey, Evie!" Pete called and I stuck my head out of the bathroom and rose and eyebrow. 

"Pete?"

"You look hot in my shirt." He grinned. I looked down at my current outfit and and chuckled. I had on one of Peters t-shirts and a pair of PJ shorts. 

"Yeah, I know." I winked as I wondered back into the bathroom to shower.

After showering I changed into a pair of skinny jeans, an old ACDC and my converse. I wrapped my jacket over my body and grabbed my phone and key. I exited my room and knocked on Pete and Ned's room.

"Hey, you OK?" Pete asked and I nodded. 

"The shower really helped." I smiled. 

"Well, then, lets go." Ned smiled. We all followed and exited the hotel and climbed into a cab. 

I could feel the excitement radiating from Pete and Ned. MJ smiled sitting next to me and I rest my head on her shoulder.

"You OK?" She asked and I nodded. 

"I'm fine." I smiled.

"She didn't look too great this morning." Pete added.

"Wow, that's not nice." I muttered, closing my eyes. "This morning you told me I looked hot."

"No, I told you that you were hot, as in you were burning up." He chuckled.

"But, I still look hot right?" I asked looking over at him and he nodded chuckling.

"You are the hottest girl I have ever met."

"Me too." Ned joked.

"She could turn me." MJ added and we all laughed loudly.

"Thanks, I get my looks from my dad." I grinned.

"And your ego." Pete replied.

The  cab soon pulled up and we all climbed out. I hooked my arm throw MJ's and we all looked up at the tower in front of us.

"We have to walk up that?" I asked groaning. Pete chuckled kissed me cheek.

"How about we take some photos first?" He offered and we all nodded.

So we then took a few photos. There was one with MJ and I, Ned and Pete. one with just Pete and I, Pete being cute and kissing my head with his arms wrapped around me tight. And the last two were one with all four of us we had asked a stranger to snap it for us and we all squeezed into a selfie.

"OK, the time has come to climb the dreaded thing." I huffed. My friends all chuckled and we all began our journey.

We took an elevator half way up and climbed the rest of the way. About ten minutes in I felt myself getting tired so I stopped.

"Are you ok?" Pete asked and I shrugged.

"I'm just tired." I smiled up at him. Then he did something I didn't expect. He picked me up and put me on his back.

"You can't honestly think you can climb this thing with Evie on your back." MJ snorted but Pete just smiled and kept walking.

"I gotta say, the view from here is pretty amazing." I sighed as I rested my head on Pete's shoulder.

From where we were you could see the whole. Everything looked incredible, the buildings, the people, the scenery. It takes your breath away.

"I'm quite liking the view from back here." MJ called from behind Pete and I. "Then jeans are really working for ya. They're working for me too."

"Dude, quit flirting with my girlfriend!" Pete called back to MJ who chuckled.

"No can do Parker. Evie and I, we are going to run away together...she will be my wife." MJ argued as she passed us. I laughed at her as she turned and winked at me.

"This is ridicules." Ned groaned from behind us.

"What, all I'm saying is Evie has a nice butt." MJ commented.

"Her butt is mine." Peter mumbled.

"ofcourse it is my love." I assured him, kissing his cheek.

After about 20 minutes of walking Pete never tired but I started to feel better so I jumped down and carried on. But it didn't take long for me to feel sick again.

My head went foggy, my stomach turned and I felt myself wobble so I grabbed on to the railing and continue walking. Determined to fight through the fog.

My eyebselt double and I had to grab onto Peter as I missed my footing.

"Are you OK?" Peter asked turning towards me. I nodded and steadied myself. I went to take a step except I lost my footing again and felt my self falling over thr railing. The last thing I saw was Pete, MJ and Ned looking over the railings at me fear in their eyes.

***Back at the hotel***

I woke up a few hours later in my hotel room. MJ and Peter arguing.

"You could have told me, why didn't you?" She asked.

"Because, I...I don't know." I heard Peter sigh. I opened my eyes to see Peter and MJ sat on the beds, Pete on mine and MJ on hers.

"I am you friend Peter, how could you not tell me?" She asked him and he looked down at his feet.

"I needed to make sure you were safe." he told her. 

"Ned, knew." She argued and he nodded.

"He walked in while I was..." He explained but MJ cut him off.

"And Evie." She added.

Yeah but.."

"I know what?" I asked and both Pete and MJ looked at me.

"Pete's Spider-man." MJ said simply and I nodded. 

"Oh."

"Yeah, Oh."

"How are you feeling?" Pete asked.

"I'm OK, what happened?"

"You got dizzy and fell over the railings." MJ explained. 

"And Pete saved me?" I guessed and she nodded.

"And now you know Pete's secret." 

"Yeah."

"OK, well, you two need to talk and I'm gonna go shower." I told them as I stood up. I got a little wobbly on my feet. Pete and MJ rushed over and grabbed me.

"I'm OK." I reassured them. They let go and I continued to the bathroom to shower.