Chapter 17: London

After Paris the next and final stop was London. Were I had spent most of the time in bed as I was still sick. I was getting better but I still wasn't well enough to walk around London with the class, or so Mr Harrington told me.

So I sat in my bed, watching Gilmore Girls on Netflix while I was sat on facetime to mum.

"And you're sure you're OK? I could come get you." My mum offered but I just shook my head.

"Honestly I'm fine. I am just sleeping it off but I will be back on my feet tomorrow." I assured her.

"Besides, I'll be home in a couple days, if I'm still sick I promise I'll come go to see a doctor."

"Fine. But you'll keep me informed until you get home right?"

"I promise mum." I smiled at her.

I was about to asked her something else when my hotel door opened and in walked MJ, Ned and Pete.

"Who's that?" My mum asked and I looked at her eyebrows raised.

"Kidnapper, wants to take me away and use me for a ransom." I shrugged. Mum only rolled her eyes at my sarcasm as Pete came and sat on my bed next to me, rapping his arm over my shoulder and kissing my head.

"Hey Pete." Mum smiled.

"Hi, Mrs Stark, how are things?" He asked and she told him about her day and how she had dinner with May a couple days ago. All the while I rested my head on Pete's shoulder and watched TV.

"So, what are your plans this evening?" Mum asked and I shrugged.

"Stay in bed, call room service and continue to rewatch Gilmore girls." I answered sitting up.

"Actually, Mr H said if you are feel at least 80% better you are OK to come out for free time tonight." Peter informed me and I grinned wide.

"Seriously?" I asked and he nodded.

"He only said yes because Peter wouldn't stop hounding him to let you out tonight."

"Sounds like Pete." My mum chuckled from my laptop.

"Tonight is our last night of free time and I'd hate for you to miss out on London." Pete shrugged.

"Your sweet." I grinned up at him and kissed him.

"Well, I'm gotta get back to work and leave you goo get ready. Have fun. Be safe. I love you." My mum interrupted and I pulled away from Pete and smiled.

"I love you too mum." I smiled.

"Love you Pete."

"You too Mrs Stark." He smiled. The screen went black and I closed the lid.

"So...tonight?" I asked and Pete just shrugged.

"Date?" He asked and I nodded.

"Bring it."

"OK well, dress nice, I'll pick you up and an hour." He grinned kissing my lips quickly and dashing off.

I looked over at MJ who sat on her phone, watching me.

"You have any idea of what he has planned?" I asked her and she shrugged.

"No, not really. But you should get up and shower." She told me as she grabbed the remote from my bed and turned the TV over.

Once showered and hair dried Idid my make up and wondered into back out to my bed to find a gift bag in my bed.

"What's this?" I asked MJ confused.