Chapter 9: Loser Club Reunited

Monday morning I wake up to a knock on my bedroom door. 

"Who is it?" I called out as I sat up in my bed and stretched. The door opened and in walked Wanda holding a plate and a cup.

"I just got a call from your mother, she has told me to make sure to tell you have a good day and that you make sure you eat a good breakfast." She smiled as she handed me a plate that had two bagels on and a cup of coffee.

"Thanks Wanda, but you didn't need to do this." I smiled at her taking the plate. 

"I know, but it's your first day back and I wanted to wish you luck and make sure you have a decent breakfast." She smiled as she sat down on my bed. 

"Well, it's much appreciated. " I smiled as I took a bight. "Actually, I'm glad you're here, I was wondering if you could do me a favour?"

"Sure, what's up?" 

"I need you're help picking an outfit for today." I smiled.

"Oh, my favourite kind of favour." She clapped happily making me laugh. 

I watched as Wanda run over my closet and and fling to door open. I finished my breakfast and wondered into the bathroom where I quickly showered. I walked out of my room to find an outfit layed out on my bed.

I pulled on the black skinny jeans, black off the shoulder top and the black boots my 'sister' had picked out for me. I let my hair fall over my shoulders and added minimal make up. I added a few pieces of jewellery.

Once I was satisfied with my look I headed down stairs to find Wanda and Peter chatting, waiting. 

"Hey." I called as I grabbed my bag. Pete smiled and walked over, pulling me into a hug. 

"You ready for hell?" He asked and I chuckled nodding.

"Sure am." 

"I'll see you guys later." Wanda waved as we headed out. 

"So Happy is meeting us downstairs in the car and once again, I am being taxied around because my family are way to over protective." I huffed as Pete and I headed down to the front of the Building.

"Actually, this was my idea. Pepper a greed but this one's on me." he told me as we walked over to the car.

"Well, I appreciate it babe." I muttered as we climbed in. 

"Ready for school kids?" Happy asked as we buckled in and Happy drove us.

The school was left pretty much exactly how we left it. Kids all over, Some we knew some we didn't...a few we knew but were bigger...older. I guess they kept on growing after the rest of us were gone. 

Pete and I climbed out of the car. We said goodbye to Happy them walked together hand in hand into the school.

"Evie!?" I heard someone shout as we walked down the hall, I turned towards where the voice came from and I stopped in my tracks and I felt tears form in my eyes. Pete watched me confused then turned around to find Ned and MJ stood by my locker. 

"MJ." I spoke, but it came out a barely a whisper. 

"Gracie!" Ned called and they both moved towards us. 

"Ned, MJ." I cried as I walked closer. with in seconds I was wrapped in a group hug between the four of us. 

"You guys got dusted too?" I asked.

"Yeah, we did." Ned answered.

"Cool." I smiled at them as we just stayed huddled together.

"AWWW, look, the Loser club reunited!" We heard a voice call and we all pulled away to see Flash and his goon squad snickering.

We ignored him and we began moving, back towards the lockers. 

"Hey, listen, I'm really sorry about your dad and your aunt." MJ offered and I smiled sadly at her and Ned as they looked at my sympathetically,

"Thanks, it sucks but I'm doing OK." I reassured them. "I'm just lucky to have such an amazing family and a great group of friends to keep me sane." 

"Let's not forget the boyfriend you call every night, who climbs though your window at 3am, when you have a nightmare."

"Oh, yeah, he's pretty great too." I chuckled wrapping my arms around his torso. He wrapped his arms around my shoulders and kissed the top of my head. 

"I heard Tony and Pepper had another kid when we were...gone?" Ned quizzed and I nodded. I pulled out my phone. 

"Yeah." I smiled opening my photo app and clicked on a pic of Morgan and I. "This is my sister Morgan." 

"Wow, she looks just like you." MJ observed as she took my phone from my hand.

"Well, a mix if you and Pepper." Ned added and I smiled. 

"She is the cutest." Pete smiled as I grabbed my phone back. 

The bell suddenly rang and the four of us all said our goodbyes, before Splitting up and heading to our classes, Pete and I heading to the same class.