Chapter 8: Wanda Moves In

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I shifted in my bed and reached out to grab my phone but a hand beat me to it. Pete handed me my phone and I thanked him as I answered the call.

"Hello?"

"Little sister!" I heard my 'older Sister' call down the phone.

"OK, I guess I didn't need my hearing?" I chuckled. I felt Peter shift in the bed and he turned and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Sorry, I was just calling to see what time you wanted me to bring my stuff?" She asked.

"When ever you want, you have a key and the room is all sorted." I told her and she was quiet for a minute.

"Great well, I'll be there in an hour or so."

"That's fine by me." I told her making her chuckle.

"I was mostly just making sure you were home." She informed me. I let out a laugh.

"Well I'm still sleeping...leave me be." I warned her then hung up my phone and cuddled back into Pete's arms.

"Everything OK?" He mumbled.

"Just Wanda making sure I was home so she can start moving her stuff in." I explained.

"Should we get up?" He asked moving but I just hugged tighter.

"No, she said she's be an hour or so...which means she'll be two...three shouts tops. So we can stay in bed a little longer."

"That sounds like a plan." He mumbled sleepily and got comfortable again.

It was about an hour later I heard a noise coming from down stairs so untangled myself from my boyfriends arms and I climbed out of bed. I looked down at myself and shrugged at me my PJ shorts and Pete's t-shirt.

I made my way down stairs to find Sam and Bucky walking out of Nat's room.

"Well good morning sleeping beauty." Sam chuckled as I walked passed home and into the kitchen were I put the Coffee pot on.

"You guys are noisy, you know that right?" I asked and both men grinned wide.

I grabbed the coffee and poured it into two cups then left both men confused.

"Do you really need two cups of coffee?" Bucky asked as they followed me.

"No." I told them then walked upstairs and into my bedroom. I carefully wondered over to my bed a sat down, playing the two cups on the bedside table.

"Pete? You gotta wake up." I told him. It took him a second but he soon stirred and sat up. "I brought you coffee." I smiled handing him a cup.

"Thanks." He smiled sleepily and took the cup from me. We sat quietly together in bed, just enjoying the quiet. That is until Bucky stormed into my room.

"Hey Peaches, we're gonna....WHAT THE HELL AM I LOOKING AT!" He yelled when he saw Pete and I in my bed. Pete shifted awkwardly until I shrugged.

"We haven't yet woken up so we're drinking coffee...what does it look like?" I sassed.

"I swear to God, if Parker isn't wearing pants I'll kill him." He told us eyebrow raised. I chuckled and threw off the duvet to show Pete had indeed been wearing PJ bottoms.

"Good." He nodded then turned to walk away.

"Wait, was there a reason you burst into my room?" I called after him and he nodded.

"We're gonna order in something for lunch, do you want anything?"

"Sure, order whatever." I shrugged, Pete doing the same.

"OK Cool, how about you two get out of bed and come down and help?" He inquired and I nodded.

"We'll be down in ten." I smiled and he walked away.

"You know I would expect Bucky to have been more protective." I stated as I climbed out of bed and wondered over to my closet and pulled out today's clothes.

I pulled out a pair of sweat pants and a baggy old worn out top and walked I to the bathroom to change.

Once changed Pete and I headed downstairs and helped unpack.

At around 5pm Pete was called home for dinner with May and Sam and Bucky went back to the compound leaving Wanda and I alone.

"Soo..." Wanda smiled awkwardly. "What now?" She asked and I shrugged.

"We can order dinner and then I'll show you around the apartment?" I offered and she nodded.

"Sounds good." She grinned and pulled out her phone to order food.

Once I had shown Wanda around we sat down and she let out a quiet sigh.

"You OK?" I asked and she shrugged.

"I'm fine, I just...there's alot of Nat here and..."

"I get it. If you want I Can move my things down here if you want?" I offered but she just shook her head.

"No, I'll be fine. It's just going to take some time to get used to."

"You and me both." I smiled at her. There was a knock at the door and Wanda wondered out and then came back holding take out.

"So, tell me you day, how did it work usually when Nat was here." She smiled as she dished out the food and handed me a plate.

"Well...as of next week I have school at 8:30 so I'm up at 7. I get showered and dressed then i came down for 8."

"Do I need to be up with you or would you prefer..."

"No, you don't have to be buy Nat usually was, she would be stout at the counter with a bagel and coffee ready." I smiled.

"Do you want me to be here with you then?" She asked and nodded shyly.

"I do, I don't need you to be but I do like that I had someone to sit and talk to until it was time to head down to the car." I explained and she nodded.

"Then I'll make sure to be up with you little sis." She smiled.

"Thanks. So you know about Fridays when I head over to my mums."

"Yes and on a Thursday evening you will be taking care of Morgan overnight so that Pepper has time to herself." Wanda reminded me and I nodded.

"OK, so most nights I stayed in and worked in my lab but of I m going out I'll always tell you. Pete is here most night anyway."

"This if gonna be fun..huh?" Wanda smiled as she took a big bite of her food and I grinned nodding.

"Oh I can assure you it will be big sis.