Chapter 14: Leaving for Europe

"Have you got everything?" My mum asked as we loaded the car with my bags. May and Pete doing the same in her car.

"Yes mum."

"Passports?" May asked.

"Yes May." Peter answered.

"Books for the plane?"

"Yes mum."

"Electronics?"

"All pack in our carry on's, now, can we hurry this along, we have to be at the school soon for the bus."

"OK, OK, come on, lets go." Mum chuckled as she and Morgan climbed in the car. I smiled at Pete and waved.

"See you at school."

"See you at school." He chuckled as I climbed into the car and mum drove off.

The journey to school was pretty much filled with a million questions and once at school...more questions.

"GRACIE!!" I heard a voice call and I turned to see Ned and MJ heading our way.

"Hey guys." I grinned as they reached me and I hugged them.

"You ready for this?"

"Damn straight." I answered.

"YES, THE LOSER CLUB ON TOUR!!!!!"Ned called excitedly.

"Yes, now, where is the king loser?" MJ asked as she looked behind me. She seemed to stop in her tracks and stare behind me.
I turned and looked to see she was looking to my mum.

"Holy...that's Pepper Stark."

"Oh, yeah, you haven't met mum yet. Mum..." I called over and she turned around.

"What, did you forget something?" She asked panicked but I shook my head.

"No, I want to introduce you too the rest of the loser club." I chuckled as I waved her over.

"Loser club!!!" Morgan yelled as she ran over to Ned who scooped her up.

Here's the thing. MJ and Ned had been to my place from time to time, sometimes Morgan was there but in the time we had been friends, they had never actually met my mum or dad and MJ had made the point known that my mum was her hero. She has always wanted to do an article on her for the school paper but had never had the opportunity to ask.

"Mum, this is MJ and Ned. Ted MJ, this is my mum." I smiled.

"It's great to meet you Mrs Stark." Ned gushed as he held his hand out. MJ smiled shyly but stayed quiet.

"Listen mum, MJ is on the school paper do you think when we get back she could do an interview with you. She wants to do an article and women who run businesses and you being the CEO of the biggest company in the world..."

"I'd love to sit down with you, how about when you come home we can have dinner, you me and Evie?" My mum offer MJ who smiled and nodded.

"That would be amazing." She squeaked and I smiled.

"OK CLASS, IF WE COULD ALL HEAD TO THE BUS, WE LEAVE IN 30 MINUTES!!!" Our teacher called.

"Ok, we should go say goodbye to our parents." Ned smiled as he put Morgan back on the floor and pulled MJ away.

"I guess this is it." I smiled sadly at my mum who nodded.

"Stay safe OK."

"Plsease, I have Peter with me, I'm gonna be fine." I chuckled as I spotted my boyfriend and his aunt walk our way.