Chapter 10: "You Punched Flash"

It was Friday, the last lesson of the day which was dragging. I sat, my head rest in my hand as I jotted down noted in my notebook. I wasn't listening to what the teacher was saying, I was sat next to Pete, working on a design for upgrades to Pete's suit. 

Last night I had trouble sleeping, Morgan had stayed over and up until she went to bed my mind was on her, but when she went to bed my mind just wondered and as I way to keep in occupied I sort of redesigned Peters suit and the weapons. I was totally drained this morning so I left myself wondering in and out of classes like a mindless Zombie. I let my mind wonder when the teacher was talking about stuff I already knew about and just jotted stuff down on my designs.

"OK, Class listen up!" Mr Harrington called out, dragging my attention to him. "Welcome back to all of you who were blipped, we're glad you're back. Now I know this year as been hard for alot of you.." He continued. 

Understatement of the year I thought to myself.

"So, the school has put together a trip for you. In a few months time."

"Where too?" Flash interrupted him.

"It's a trip to Europe, there will be stops in Venice, Paris and London. The school will set up a payment plan for those of you who want to come. You can all pick up a trip pack  at the end of Class from my desk." He told us before he walked out of the room.

"Are you going?" Peter asked and I shrugged. 

"I think I might." I told him. "It could be good for me to get out of town for a while." 

"I might too." Pete smiled, nudging my should. 

"Yeah, like you'd go on a trip to Europe Penis." 

"Why, not. The trip sounds interesting...I mean literally the only draw back to this trip would be you." I spoke up, my voice drawing out the words, sounding bored.

"What did you say to me?"# Flash growled.

"You heard me Eugene, I'm so sick if you treating my boyfriend like he's beneath you, just because you have more money that he does." I rolled my eyes standing up. The whole class was quiet, watching me as I spoke. 

"Well, guess what dick for brains, you are looking at the future of Stark Industries and I have more money now, as a kid, than what your daddy will ever make." I reminded him.

"Yeah, only because your dad bit it."

Then I saw red...or as my uncle Bruce would say, saw green. I don't remember what happened, all I know is I saw Flash on the floor, noes bloody and my hand was clenched and pounding.

"You Psycho bitch." Flash yelled then he exited the room. 

"Come on babe, we should go." Peter rushed as he grabbed my hand and pulled us out of the room, grabbing two trip packs on the way out. 

We rushed out of the school and into the car. I sat confused as I turned.

"Pete, is everything OK?" I asked. Today Happy was called to work so I was being driven by someone else.

"Yep, I'm fine." he nodded as he fidgeted. 

The rest of the car ride was silent and we climbed out of the car as soon as it stopped and Peter pulled me along up to my apartment. I unlocked the door and before I had even closed it Pete turned me around and kissed me. Hard.

"What the hell has gotten into you?" I chuckled as he pulled away and we wondered over to the couch. 

"Nothing, just...you know what you punched Flash...wow." He explained as he kissed me again. 

"So what you're saying is my punching Flash turned you on?"

"Pretty much." He shrugged, moving his lips from mine to my neck. 

"OK," I sighed as I let him push me back against the couch. 

*Some time later*

At some point Pete and I moved to my bedroom and...well...we...you know.

"Well, that was..."

"something." I finished as I looked up at Pete breathless. 

"Yeah, it was great." 

"Amazing." I smiled. We sat in silence for a while until I heard the door down stairs shut and I shot up. 

"Crap." I rushed.

"I thought Wanda was working tonight?" Peter asked as we both stood up and rushed putting our clothes on. 

"She is, but mum and Morgan are staying in the city tonight, mum as an early meeting tomorrow morning so I offered my place." I told him. I threw a shirt on and a pair of jeans and pulled my hair into a messy bum, eliminating any evidence of the events that had just happened. 

"I'll go out the window, I come by later to..." Peter began but then I remember his bag and jacket were downstairs on the couch.

"You bag and coat are downstairs, she'd ask why, how about we just go down, tell her we were in the lab?" I offered and he nodded.

I made a move to head out of my room except I was stopped and turned into Peters arms as he kissed me softly. 

"I love you, you know that right?"

"I wouldn't have slept with you if you didn't" I joked as I kissed his noes and left the bedroom, Peter following behind me. 

"Hey, Evie, why is Peters bag...oh, hi Pete." My smiled when she saw Peter wonder downstairs behind me. 

"Hey Pepper." He smiled. 

"You two OK?"  mum asked suspiciously and I nodded. 

"Yeah, we were working in the Lab." I smiled at her as I walked over and kissed him. 

"I had some new ideas for his suit and I was just running them passed Peter." 

"Sounds fun...I swear your relationship is mostly just working on that lab."  

I blushed a little and caught sight of Peter who smirked at me.

"Yeah, sure." I nodded then turned to Morgan who had already taken over to TV. 

"So, I'm gonna head out, I'll let May know your mum is here so you're not joining us for dinner." Peter told me. I nodded, smiling. 

"Ill see you later." I told him, as I walked over and hugged him. 

"Today was fun." he whispered in my ear. 

"Yeah, it was." I winked pulling back. "I love you." 

"I love you too." He called as he grabbed his bag and coat and left. "Bye Morgan, Bye Pepper." He waved before shutting to door. 

"So..."

"Soooo..." 

"You had Sex." Mum blurted out the walked to the kitchen.