Chapter 15: Sneaking Out In Venice

Once we had landed in Venice, the first stop on our European Trip we were all taken to hotel...a very nice hotel, one I'm sure the school couldn't afford, even with the extra money from the students.

"This place is nice." Flash spoke up looking around, the other kids doing the same.

"It is a nice hotel." Mr Harrington agreed as he walked back over to us from checking us in.

"How did the school manage this?" One student asked.

"I won't lie we can't." He told us as we all looked at him confused. "We received a LARGE donation to the school specifically for hotel upgrades." He explained.

"For who?" Flash asked a smug smile on his face. "It was my dad wasn't it."

"No, Mr Thompson, it wasn't." Mr H told him and Flash's smile dropped.

"It was a donation from Mrs Stark and Stark Industries." He smiled as he looked over at me.

"She did what now?" I asked him shocked. Mum hadn't mentioned this to me.

"It was a generous donation and in return we are to bring you back safe and a well cultured young lady." Mr H joked as he pulled out his clip board and began looking at it.

"Good luck with that Mr H." Peter called out cursing the group to laugh and I flipped him off.

"Screw you Parker." I growled. Peter only winked at me as Mr H began speaking, I myself didn't listen.

"You know Pete, having a girlfriend has really built up you confidence."  Ned stated.

"Yes, and cockiness." MJ whispered.

"I think we need to take a break, I don't this new Peter. I want my awkward shy boyfriend back." I fake sniffles.

"Mr Leeds and Mr Parker, you are in room 302." Mr H called, gaining our attention. Ned and Peter took the key from Mr Harrington the disappeared.

"Miss Jones and Miss Stark, room 303."

I turned and grinned at MJ as we high fived and walked forward, taking the key we followed Pete and Ned up the stairs.

"What room you in?" Pete asked as we caught up to them.

"303." I grinned as we stopped at our door, right next door to theirs. Pete let out a grin and stepped forward.

"Can't seem to get rid of you." He smiled as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"You're stuck with me Parker, you know that." I smiled wrapping my arms around his neck. I kissed home quick then we parted ways.

I stepped inside the room and I almost fainted at how incredibly beautiful it looked.

Everything was white, the walls, the sheets on the bed, the towels...everything.

"This place is nice." MJ complimented and I nodded in agreement.

"It really is."

We were in this hotel for two nights, tonight and tomorrow night we had free time but during the day we had to follow the rest of the call on tours and things.

"So, what do you wanna do tonight?" I asked MJ and she shook her head.

"I'm am going to stay in and read. You how ever have plans." She grinned. I watched her confused but then my phone buzzed.

Be ready, I'll be at your door at 7. ~ pete

I looked over at MJ who smiled knowingly them turned her attention to her case.

"You best start getting ready. It's almost 6." She ordered, not even looking my way.

I quickly showered, to get the plane smell off me.

"You better hurry Evie, you need to change." MJ called through the door as I dried my hair. "Also I have to pee." She finished making me let out a loud laugh.

"What the hell MJ." I laughed as I opened the door.

"Like I said, I need to pee." She grinned wide as she grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the bathroom.

"OK." I laughed as she closed the door. I wondered over to my suitcase pulling out a simple red skater dress, a pair of black converse. I put on my black leather jacket and jewellery just in time for there to he a knock at my door.

"Wow, very punctual." I jocked as I opened the door to see a grinning Peter.

"Well don't you look fancy." I smiled at him. He had on a pair of black jeans, a white shirt and a black blazer.

"Well, there's a gorgeous girl, who is about to be taken on the most romantic ride of her life." He grinned.

"Gross." MJ muttered as she passed us.

"Come on, let's go." I chuckled.

Peter grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the room. He pulled me along with him but instead of going down to the lobby he took me up to the roof."

"Where are we going?" I asked as he opened the door to the roof and walked us to the edge.

"On an adventure." He smiled as he wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed me.

I closed my eyes, leaning into the kiss when his grip tightened on me and my feet were lifted of the ground. I pulled away to see we weren't on the roof any more but we were flying about the city.

"Holy cow." I breathed as I watched the ground below us pass by.

"Nice huh?" He mumbled as we flew around.

I wasn't sure how long we were out but it wasn't long before we grabbed take out and swung back. We soon landed back on the roof of our hotel a d we sat and just ate our food. Only the occasional conversation sparking up.